Montreux Volleymasters 2011

• :obey: Laura PARTENIO !!!
    It sufficed her 3 matches to become the undisputed leader of this badly-assembled ITA team !
    She has brought ITA to win 3rd set and to make (a little) less bitter the defeat (I don't expect we will be able to get to the tie-break...)

She deserves to join the team who will play the Grand Prix, and to win some more experience :wavy:

PS: Thanks God it's over, Germany wins 3-1
    ITA will share the last position (with Peru likely...), the worst performance in the decade at the tournament.
    My congratulations :down: for it to ....
    a) Barbolini sending to Montreux a lower-profile, unexperienced and uncompetitive team .....
    b) Marta Bechis for showing lack of personality, unability to stand up against the pressure and going sometimes into confusion,
    c) A generally scarce level (of the whole team) both in serving and in receiving ...
    d) Saccomani and Biccheri , for failing to pass their examination as potential spikers for the coming post-Piccinini era in ITA NT...

' Passo & chiudo'. :wavy:

• Selinger keeps using Femke :lol: probably he finds Laura terrible... actually Laura is playing quite terrible this tournament...

• omg! Netherlands cant block small Peruvian girls :what: and whats up with Dijkema not playing? Is Selinger not sure she should be second setter?

Laura plays quite awful currently...so Selinger lets Femke play.

• Netherlands 3-1 Peru

@ turrican

Indeed quite paradoxal.. the tallest team of the tournament can hardly block the Peruvians :whistle:

Anyway, tomorrow Netherlands -Germany at 11:00 CET for 5th place :teach:

• At the end they got 10 blocks but in 3rd set at 13 apiece they had 4 blocks against 7 Peru so they got 6 more blocks through 1,5 set. In the end they lost to Peru in block 10-12 :what:

• Japan leads 2-0 against China. Ebata already 17 points again :white: Japan plays very well, especially in defense.

Ebata rocks (again) :super: :super: :super:

• Ebata is amazing!! Ganbare Nippon!! :woohoo: :dance6:

Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's - Olympic Games 2012
    Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's - European Championship 2015
    Silver Medal
    - Prediction Game - Women's - Olympic Games 2012

がんばれ 日本!

• What is happening with China's defense? Yesterday against the US they were amazing, Now, :whistling:

Gotta give credit to Japan. Their defense is almost flawless. The setter is also very good!

"[size=8]It's years and years of work and sacrifice and dedication. Along with a lot of these girls, we've sweat and we've bled and we've cried together in past Olympics. It just brought tears to my eyes, & I'm more than thrilled. This will be forever." -LOGAN MAILE LEI TOM (Silver Medallist - 2008 Beijing & 2012 London Olympic Games, 2011 World Cup runner up, 2003 & 2007 World Cup 3rd place, 2002 World Champs runner up, 4-time World GrandPrix Champs)

• ebata is a monster in the court....shes not that tall but she fly so high and kill the ball... :super:

• Congrats JAPAN! :dance6:

"[size=8]It's years and years of work and sacrifice and dedication. Along with a lot of these girls, we've sweat and we've bled and we've cried together in past Olympics. It just brought tears to my eyes, & I'm more than thrilled. This will be forever." -LOGAN MAILE LEI TOM (Silver Medallist - 2008 Beijing & 2012 London Olympic Games, 2011 World Cup runner up, 2003 & 2007 World Cup 3rd place, 2002 World Champs runner up, 4-time World GrandPrix Champs)

• She's unstoppable - today 23 points :obey:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game