Montreux Volleymasters 2011

• Don't cry ;)

Manon Flier, Laura Dijkema, Kim Staelens, --> all blond and beautiful :D And instead of Debby, Floortje Meijners is back :rose: :heart: :teach: or don't you like brunette? :lol:

• Don't cry ;)

Manon Flier, Laura Dijkema, Kim Staelens, --> all blond and beautiful :D And instead of Debby, Floortje Meijners is back :rose: :heart: :teach: or don't you like brunette? :lol:

I like woman, could be blonde, brunette, black, blue, yellow with pink polka dots, whatever.

I know that Dutch NT is one of the most beautiful in the world, but Debby is a goddess and will be missed. Too bad. But I certainly will follow every game of dutch girls on TV. :thumbup:

At least Kozuch will play the Montreux 2011. :dance4: :woohoo:

• I just so interest for Peru's Team Coach. He was so handsome & cute smile. :whistle:

But Chiappini hasn't been coach of Peru's NT yet. :teach:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I like woman, could be blonde, brunette, black, blue, yellow with pink polka dots, whatever

:lol: :thumbsup: :thumbup: :teach: :dance4: ^^

• Is it possible to make roster changes? Hooker, A. Glass, and Sykora have all been out with injuries and may not be able to play in June. Can they be replaced?

• Is it possible to make roster changes? Hooker, A. Glass, and Sykora have all been out with injuries and may not be able to play in June. Can they be replaced?

I think they're not so strict about that in Montreux. I remember some years ago Germany also brought players to Montreux that were not in the initial 18-player roster.

• I think Brazil missed a chance to send a B-team so more players could get international experience. I already saw Italy and other teams doing this at Montreux and I can't understand what's going on with Zé Roberto and CBV. I'm tired of listening every year they saying they are gonna have a B-team and it never happens.
    Players like Ana Tiemi, Camila Brait, Adenizia, Ivna, Fernanda Garay, Joycinha, Priscila Daroit could be part of this B team and as for myself I think they wouldn't do that bad.

• I'm tired of listening every year they saying they are gonna have a B-team and it never happens.

Your prayers have been heard:

The Brazilian Women NT will be convened later this week by coach Jose Roberto Guimaraes.

The coaching staff has not set how many athletes will be called, but probably the first phase of training will have a maximum of 17 athletes.

Other names will be listed, but only for bureaucratic reasons and as required by the FIVB.

The list should not have much news. Setters should be the same, ie, Dani Lins, Fabi and Ana Tiemi. Fabiana, Thaísa Adenízia and Juciely will be MB. Mari, Jaqueline, Natalia, Fernanda Garay, Paula Pequeno and Sassá the spikes. Sheilla and Joycinha the opposite and the liberos Camila and Fabi.

Juciely, one of the highlights of the Super League, is not new in the NT. Who thinks that Ze Roberto never called the player is wrong. The athlete was on the list of the team last year and just did not play because of a muscle contusion.

The first official tournament of the NT will be the Pan-American Cup in Mexico at the end of June.

Ze Roberto should also relate about 8 athletes for Team B. This list can include players like Andressa and Tandar of Volei Futuro, Letícia Hage, ex-Sao Caetano and some girls from the junior team.

This group, plus some of the selection, will represent Brazil in competitions like the Yeltsin Cup in Russia.

http://blogdobrunovoloch.blogo…-e-selecao-b-vai-existir/

• Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• i dont see saori kimura in the list?....is she not in the line up?... :wall:

No worry. :rose:

Japan's NT in the Montreux is a tentative one. It tries to determine the final member of it. Saori Kimura, Yoshie Takeshita, and Yuko Sano have already been included in the final team. So they are a not participating in the Montreux. :drink:

• No worry. :rose:

Japan's NT in the Montreux is a tentative one. It tries to determine the final member of it. Saori Kimura, Yoshie Takeshita, and Yuko Sano have already been included in the final team. So they are a not participating in the Montreux. :drink:

thanx for clarifying yume...im relief now...but where is megumi kurihara?....shes not in the list too...i love to see mari horikawa play...i watch them during asian youth chanpinoships in manila back in 2009..shes great player....together with shiori murata...where is shiori murata now?....shes great.... :drink:

• thanx for clarifying yume...im relief now...but where is megumi kurihara?....shes not in the list too...i love to see mari horikawa play...i watch them during asian youth chanpinoships in manila back in 2009..shes great player....together with shiori murata...where is shiori murata now?....shes great.... :drink:

Megumi kurihara had received a surgery, so she can't play until this autumn. :white:
    Mari Horikawa is rumored to continue to focus on youth championships. :super:
    Shiori Murata has been a member of Hisamitsu team that's one of the V.league premium teams since this April. :dance6:

• Seems like Orange Sport wont broadcast tournament for Polish viewers this year, theres no volleyball in the tv schedule on 7th :(
    They must think theres no polish team so nobody would watch but they are in the wrong - im cancelling my subscription today...

• Italian Roster for Montreux:

Setters: Bechis and Corna
    Opp: Biccheri and Saccomani
    OH: Cagninelli, Di Iulio, Okaka and Partenio
    MB: Folie, Garzaro and Stufi
    Libero: Leonardi

No Rondon. It is sad. I like Her mistakes.

Very young unexpereinced team :sos: