Montreux Volleymasters 2011

• It's a Youth Team or Team B?

ITs the team that will play Universiade plus Bechis and DI Iulio I guess..hehe Cause Signorile is still playing, so I believe that is why she is not there...and well is also missing Zago, from the Universiade team, dont know why, maybe that is why Di Iulio is going to play.

• China NT 14 players to participate in Montreux Masters

Setter: Wei Qiuyue, Mi Yang
    Opposite: Yang Jie, Qiu Yanan
    Outside Hitter: Hui Ruoqi, Fan Linlin, Wang Yimei, Yin Na
    Middle Blocker: Yang Junjing, Ma Yunwen, Xu Yunli, Yang Zhou
    Libero: Zhang Xian, Shan Danna

Chen Liyi (OH), Wang Na (S) will not travel with the team
    Xue Ming (MB) is in the hospital for heart disease.

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

• Japan NT 14 player to participate in European Training
    (incl. Montreaux Masters, German Friendlies...)

Setter: Nakamichi Hitomi, Matsuura Makoto Nakaoji Ayano
    Opposite: Kano Maiko
    Outside Hitter: Ebata Yukiko, Ishida Mizuho, Sakoda Saori, Shinnabe Risa, Ishii Yuki
    Middle Blocker: Araki Erika, Yamamoto Ai, Iwasaka Nana
    Libero: Hamaguchi Kanari, Zayasu Kotoki

6 players completing the World Championship 2010 are not among this roster:
    Kimura Saori (OH), Takeshita Yoshie (S), Kurihara Megumi (OH), Sano Yuko (L), Yamaguchi Mai (OP), Kaori Inoue (MB) will not fly with the team for europe intensive training...but they will join the team in a near future.

to be me...

Edited once, last by pappi ().

• its good so that some of the newer players will have the chance to play and have more experience to play international tournaments...this will be a good training ground for new talents of japan nt..while the more experienced players will have time to take a rest,but for sure they will be back for more important tournaments...im curious about nana iwasaka...hope she play great...

• Setter: Wei Qiuyue, Mi Yang
    Opposite: Yang Jie, Qiu Yanan
    Outside Hitter: Hui Ruoqi, Fan Linlin, Wang Yimei, Yin Na
    Middle Blocker: Yang Junjing, Ma Yunwen, Xu Yunli, Yang Zhou
    Libero: Zhang Xian, Shan Danna

Is it Xue disease serious? :( I hope she can be well soon!

• Is it Xue disease serious? :( I hope she can be well soon!

Xue Ming is proposed to come back before Asian Championship in September, but it still depends on the condition how she get recovered then..

Xue's substitute Yang Junjing (190) played big games during China Tournament, even the young player Yang Zhou (189) is very talented, so china middle blockers are much stronger than last year.

to be me...

• German team for Montreux:

S: Kathleen Weiss, Lena Möllers
    Opp: Margareta Kozuch, Saskia Hippe
    OH: Regina Burchardt, Heike Beier, Maren Brinker, Friederike Thieme
    MB: Kathy Radzuweit, Christiane Fürst, Nadja Schaus
    L: Lenka Dürr

I really can't understand why Kathy Radzuweit is there AGAIN instead of some younger MB (Kauffeldt or Brandt) :thumbdown:
    But at least Guidetti brings two new OHs (or rather one new and one returning) there who played very well in German league this season.

• Team Holland:

Femke Stoltenborg, Francien Huurman, Robin de Kruijf, Maret Grothues, Quinta Steenbergen, Alice Blom, Myrthe Schoot, Janneke van Tienen, Judith Pietersen, Anne Buijs, Laura Dijkema en Nicole Koolhaas.

• Team Holland:

Femke Stoltenborg, Francien Huurman, Robin de Kruijf, Maret Grothues, Quinta Steenbergen, Alice Blom, Myrthe Schoot, Janneke van Tienen, Judith Pietersen, Anne Buijs, Laura Dijkema en Nicole Koolhaas.

I wonder why Staelens-sisters were in China, but will not particpate in Montreux ?(

But let me be clear: I prefer this roster, because it's better for the young players :drink: :drink:

edit: I see Buijs will play instead of Sloetjes. Maybe the system will change a little, because Anne is a receiver, while Lonneke isn't.

• Good luck to China & The Netherlands.It will be worth to watch Wang's new condition :lol: and young dutch girls :win:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Yes, Why Radzuweit? :lol: :lol:

• I wonder why Staelens-sisters were in China, but will not particpate in Montreux ?(

But let me be clear: I prefer this roster, because it's better for the young players :drink: :drink:

edit: I see Buijs will play instead of Sloetjes. Maybe the system will change a little, because Anne is a receiver, while Lonneke isn't.

Anne will play on same position as Judith this tournament.
    Avital changes his team every tournament to give some players rest for a couple of days.
    Is long summerseason ,so they need some rest sometimes.

• Bet365 will make coverage of all matches.
    Probably fromsport/livescorehunter too.

I was trying to make an accoutn on bet365, and I read the payments options,they were saying you could pay by PayPal, but I tried it, and you can't! I don't have an account on the other payment options. Sad.........