Montreux Volleymasters 2011

• Emil, why Huurman and Blom are still playing in NT, knows/understands only Avital Selinger...but unfortunately he is the boss :evil:

also Van Tienen :white: :white:

There is Steenbergen who could play miles better than Huurman, but dear Avital Selinger doesn't even consider to put her on the court. :sleeping:

• also Van Tienen :white: :white:

There is Steenbergen who could play miles better than Huurman, but dear Avital Selinger doesn't even consider to put her on the court. :sleeping:

About van Tienen: unfortunately Schoot is worse...Myrthe was terrible in China Masters...

• About van Tienen: unfortunately Schoot is worse...Myrthe was terrible in China Masters...

But Schoot has no experience, We should wait quite long time to see her playing well IMO...

for instance, Agatha Sawicka was not that good 3 years ago...but now She plays like a polish Yuko Sano :lol:

• Selinger its not in Montreux this year? I see the assistent coach in bench only...

I presume he is in the stands....but I hope he is not in Montreux ofcourse :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Cuba - Netherlands 3:0 26:24 in last set

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• how about Italy Japan..where can i watch it?

slytherinz,remember mo pa ako?..si aya to..nung nagwatch tayo ng shakey v league dati..taga pampanga...:)

• haha..wag tayo dito magtatagalog.mawawarla tayez.hehe..super volleyball k prin ah.buti tnda mu username ko,ahe

• who is number 11 in Dutch team? and how old is she?
    About Bloom,Huurman and Van Tienen: Bloom must keep playing in Dutch team but i dont think the same for Hurman.Dutch vol. fed should thank Hurrman for all the things she has done so far and let her retire from Dutch NT.

Do Dutch team havent any other libero than Tienen ? i have watched her in the NT as sole libero for lots of years. thge same for German setter Weiss. these players r not bad but id like to see new faces in those Nt's.

• What is Alice Blom doing? :S

I'm glad that Buijs is playing, but There are more young talented OHs ...come on, Let them play!

Netherland has many talented players but don't get a chance.
    While Alice Blom is really USELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• also Van Tienen :white: :white:

Steenbergen is a really good MB.
    Huurman should retire herself!

• who is number 11 in Dutch team? and how old is she?
    About Bloom,Huurman and Van Tienen: Bloom must keep playing in Dutch team but i dont think the same for Hurman.Dutch vol. fed should thank Hurrman for all the things she has done so far and let her retire from Dutch NT.

Do Dutch team havent any other libero than Tienen ? i have watched her in the NT as sole libero for lots of years. thge same for German setter Weiss. these players r not bad but id like to see new faces in those Nt's.

She is Judith Pietersen...born in 1989, 187cm tall. I think She is a great talent. hopefully She will play more!

• Yes she had an accident before she got here

PLEASE take our best wishes to her!!!We Chinese fans are really satisfied with her performance and hope she will play in RUS :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:

• Steenbergen is a really good MB.
    Huurman should retire herself!

I sorta agree with you, but It sounds like you order her to retire. It can hurt her...You don't have to say "retire herself".
    as far as I know, Francien Huurman wishes to play in London, so...I think She's gonna keep playing until She gets extremely tired.