Montreux Volleymasters 2011

• Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I sorta agree with you, but It sounds like you order her to retire. It can hurt her...You don't have to say "retire herself".
    as far as I know, Francien Huurman wishes to play in London, so...I think She's gonna keep playing until She gets extremely tired.

I know it will hurt her i am sorry for that...but she really isn't in her best shape...
    She maybe consider give her position to some young player :what:

• Maiko Kano is beautiful and sexy back then..what happened now?

I mean She had been injuried for a quite long time, but got back to her normal shape. She even played in Italy 2011-2011.

She is the only asian player I'm into :lol:

• He is not here, I guess no-one noticed me say that yesterday :lol:

At least I didn't notice :rolll:

Can you tell more about Anne's accident?

• I love this young Italian team :lol:

Saccomani is really cheerful, but still struggles in defence just like in Pesaro :lol: I love the way Partenio hits the ball.

• she's so pretty when she was still with hisamitsu with tom logan.now she's...fair looking..haha.didn't know she play in italy

• she's so pretty when she was still with hisamitsu with tom logan.now she's...fair looking..haha.didn't know she play in italy

Yes, She played in Paiva ^^ The team was a little bit weak, but I suppose It was a great experience for Maiko Kano.

and I agree with you. She is also the only Asian player I find pretty and attractive... xD

• valentina bicherri hits like clayton stanley! :rolll:

i like risa of japan.i tought shes ebata with new hairstyle :rose: :rose:

• Who is STAFANIA COMA?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Do Dutch team havent any other libero than Tienen ? i have watched her in the NT as sole libero for lots of years. thge same for German setter Weiss. these players r not bad but id like to see new faces in those Nt's.

Libero and setter are by far the weakest positions in Dutch NT...

About libero: there is a younger libero, Myrthe Schoot, in NT at the moment..but she played horrible in China Masters, so therefore I think van Tienen is back. There is a second young libero, Kirsten Knip, but she is not in NT yet..I think she is more talented than Schoot.

• Who is STAFANIA COMA?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Looooooool it's amazing how name and surname can be changed XD Of course she is Stefania Corna XD

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.