The 2011 Top Volley International - 27>29.12

• Too many mistakes in this set comitted by Rabita. ;( But still I believe they can win it in 4 sets,COME ON RABITAAA!! :super:

• NO :aww:

Even when it was 24-20 I believed that Rabita can come back :D

Come on girls, one more set! :super:

• :woohoo: At least one more set of this great game! Honestly I don't care who wins (though I think Rabita deserves it more) but I want to see as much as possible of this level!
    Cannes improved in block and defense in 3rd set and Antonijevic distributed the game better. I think for Rabita Starovic and Zhukova should have returned earlier, Spicer isn't a bad setter but when she plays the team simply doesn't have the same rhythm as with Zhukova.

• Rabita begins with Spicer:S and she serves very good :box:

• Bravoooooooo Spicer, 2 aces!! :super:

• I eat my words, Spicer plays very well now too :thumbup: Looks like it will be done in 4 sets unless Cannes makes some sensational comeback.

And just as I wrote this Cannes came from 7:13 to 12:13 :D But now with Spicer on serve Rabita is pulling away again...

• Right now Mamma best score, 21 points!!! :heart:

• LOVE UUUUUUU MY TEAM !!! CONGRATZ TO ALL RABİ FANS !!! WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS !!!

• YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH RABITA IS THE WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BRAVO girls!!!!!!!!!!!! You made your fans proud!!!!!!! :heart:

• Congrats to Rabita (and their fans of course). They played really well today!
    I wish Centoni had played better for Cannes, only Rasic, Ravva and sometimes Spasojevic were successful for them...but anyway, great match!!! Very good level, better than in many Champions League matches!

• Love you girls, love you so much :woohoo: So Rabita Baku finishes this year :

European Club Championship bronze medal
    Azerbaijan Championship Gold Medal
    World Club Championship Gold Medal
    Top Volley Gold :cup:
    :cup: :cup:

Osmo MVP :thumbsup:

Do they give just 3 individual awards? :S Best libero Cardullo, Best..( :D -couldnt hear)Ravva .

• What a great match!!!Congrats for both teams great level!!!! :) And of course congrats Rabita and Rabita fans! ^^

do you guys can put here who wins the individual awards? brasilian tv stop broadcasting.. :(

• Nati, ECL - silver medal not bronze )))
    Rabitaaaa our proud our love ) :cup:

• thank you girls we love you :heart: You are just amaziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin :cup:

• Nati, ECL - silver medal not bronze )))
    Rabitaaaa our proud our love ) :cup:

sorry because I'm so exciting and listening to Rabita Song :lol:

We are waiting for gold in ECL this year :dance4:

MVP- Osmokrovic
    Best libero-Cardullo
    Best scorer ( as Mary said :)) -Ravva