The 2011 Top Volley International - 27>29.12

• I think this is good chance for Gajic to let substitutes to play,against Severstal(Majstorovic,Rabadzhieva,Aliyeva,Radzuweit) and to save best players for match against Cannes,so they won't be too tired!! :)

• In the last years only semi finals And final were in 3 set won. The first round matches are all played in 3 sets And à team can won or loose 3/0 but also 2/1

Last year's results at first day:
    Sirio Perugia ITA – Dutch All Stars NED 3:1 (25:23, 22:25, 25:19, 30:28 )
    Atom Trefl Sopot POL – Voléro Zürich SUI 2:3 (20:25, 25:18, 18:25, 25:22, 13:15)
    Vôlei Futuro BRA – Sirio Pallavolo Perugia ITA 3:0 (25:18, 25:18, 25:20)
    Dutch All Stars NED – Atom Trefl Sopot POL 3:2 (25:20, 30:28, 23:25, 22:25, 15:9)

So in first day, 4 matches with a total of 17 sets were played, and I'm quite sure it was the same system in the previous years. I looked up here the topics of 2010 and 2009 and there were many 4 and 5 set matches in preliminaries...

• Can anyone tell me which time zone used in schedule?

Probably CET, it means GMT+1 :)

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Sheilla maybe be rested in some of the matches of this tournament, or not even be on it..she will travel with the group, but they dont know yet if she will play.

Sportv still didnt anouced broadcast unfortunetly, so I dont know if any brasilian tv will show the games...witch is ridiculous.. :S

• if someone knows where on the internet we can watch games please give me links. PLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIZZZZ

• Ok, I find out why Sportv wont broadcast, cause Bandsport will!!! ;) It is a nother sport channel in Brazil, they will broadcast the fourth games tomorrow! ;) You can look for link of the channel in internet. ;)

• thank u joanamss )
    but i cant find this channel`s link. please help me, I cant understand Portuguese, can someone give me the link of this channel??pls pls

• Tomorrow I can give u a link of the site...

we can find here - http://www.tvgol.me/

;)

Thank uuuuuuu ))) i already found ) yeapppii )) Go Rabita !!!

• Thank you Joana for the links ^^

hope you Sheilla will play the some of matches but RC Cannes and Rabita are so strong team.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Podolec is not in a good day indeed.

I dont even wanna see Bernardinho reactions with referee in the match against Zurich, he is already mad..hehehehehe

Unilever seems to be a bit sleepy sometimes...but girls are doing ok so far. I hope Sheilla can play enxt match, Ju seems to be felling the match, she is so slow....she usually plays better.

• Podolec is not in a good day indeed.

I dont even wanna see Bernardinho reactions with referee in the match against Zurich, he is already mad..hehehehehe

Unilever seems to be a bit sleepy sometimes...but girls are doing ok so far. I hope Sheilla can play enxt match, Ju seems to be felling the match, she is so slow....she usually plays better.

But I can understand Bernardo, the referee does a lot to help Dinamo ;)

Agree about Unilever, they should win the match easily with all sets 25:15 or so, but after leading some points they tend to take it a bit too easy. I don't know when they travelled to Europe, but jetlag can also have an impact on them still. I hope in the next days the level will be better, over Christmas most teams probably didn't practise very much and this is visible now.