The 2011 Top Volley International - 27>29.12

• Congratulations Rabita!!!!!!!! :dance6: Best of luck against Cannes!!! Mammadova in the end was impressive!!! :heart:

• My stats (not official)
    Severstal - Rab Baku : 1-3. 15-25, 19-25, 27-25, 22-25.
    Severstal : 43/158 in attacks (27%). 5 aces, 3 faults in serve. 19 direct faults. 14 blocks : Podskalnaia (N° 5) 4.
    Tocko : 10/49, Podskalnaia 10/25, Dianskaia (n°11) 6/17, Tsvetkova (n°17) 8/23
    Baku : 59/146 in attack (40%). 5 aces. 8 faults in serve. 9 direct faults. 16 blocks : (Nati 6, Glass 2, Krsmanovic 2,
    Rabadzhieva 2...) Nati (14/42), Glass (15/28 ), Rabadzhieva(13/28 )Golubovic (4/17)...

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:
    "Léo" flag bearer at the Olympics 2012

• Sheilla not even inside court...without her will be really hard, cause Ju is not playing well this tournament... :S I believe Volero will win with not much problems...the team is much more prepared.

• Mihajlovic won the 1st set almost alone for Volero :white: Unilever still doesn't play as I expect them to...

Unilever is very far away from what they can do, but the team is already playing bad in brasilian league, it is missing tatic of game (only time will give them and a lot of training, that is why they went to play there in Top Volley, to be more together) add that the missing of Sheilla, the long travel and jetleg, and the fact they already played today....and u have this...hehehehehe

Volero is always great pleasure to follow, their energy is so positive... ^^

• In CL matches I was disappointed with Volero's play so far, but today they finally play as I remember them from last season. Their work in blocking is excellent, today for the first time I can understand that Petrovic and Onyejekwe still are the main MBs (even though I'm quite sure Ninkovic could show the same performance :tzz: ;) )

• Unilever is very far away from what they can do, but the team is already playing bad in brasilian league, it is missing tatic of game (only time will give them and a lot of training, that is why they went to play there in Top Volley, to be more together) add that the missing of Sheilla, the long travel and jetleg, and the fact they already played today....and u have this...hehehehehe

Volero is always great pleasure to follow, their energy is so positive... ^^

Totally agree. Such fighting spirit, great defenses and amazing blocks !

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:
    "Léo" flag bearer at the Olympics 2012

• I counted: Mihajlovic 22, Alajbeg 16, Sazhina 14, Petrovic 10, Onyejekwe 12, Zivkovic 6. 6 aces, 13 blocks, 36 errors!!!!!

Unilever: Juciely 14, Regiane 13, Mari 12, Valeskinha 6, Ju Nogueira 2, Fernanda 1, Amanda 6. 4 aces, 12 blocks, 25 errors

• First slide of Ravva: blocked by Osmokrovic :lol: She is really amazing in blocking these attacks!!!

2-1 :lol: :lol: :lol: Great Osmo !!! Go Rabi :super:

• Great first set!!!! Super-block at the end,gooo Rabita!!!! :woohoo:

• Because Spicer-Glass substitution we lost points! 1-0 for Rabita :box:

Mamma's jump serves are stable now, when she played after injury she had problem with jump serving :heart: