The 2011 Top Volley International - 27>29.12

• HURRAY !!! RABİTA 1 - 0 Cannes ! Bravo girls, go on !
    :dance6:

• Amazing 1st set!!! Cannes returned from 19:23 to 23:23, but then a stupid mistake by Spasojevic and a great block by Golubovic gave the set to Rabita. The level of the match is really high, as I hoped to see it. This would also be a worthy ECL final match!

• good rallies in the end , hopefully Cannes will not give up their fight :)

• I really adore this team with STAROVIC!!!! When she is on the court we can see real Rabita!!! Even she did not show her real game in some matches I always trust that player!!!
    And Krsmanovic with Golubovic brought this set!!! GOLUBOVIC- is GREAT!!! The fastest player I have ever seen! Even when her ball touches the net- it is unstoppable!!!

• Amazing 1st set!!! Cannes returned from 19:23 to 23:23, but then a stupid mistake by Spasojevic and a great block by Golubovic gave the set to Rabita. The level of the match is really high, as I hoped to see it. This would also be a worthy ECL final match!

heh silly as silly, as a player you know how its hard not to take the ball after your block when you can reach it and youre not convinced somebody is behind you :)

• Rabita-Cannes starts now :) Hope to see a great match!

Nati ddon't have balls. Mammadova just correct Great MB

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:
    "Léo" flag bearer at the Olympics 2012

• It was great. And I always thought that Ravva is most beautiful player :)

there are so many beautiful volley players, but Victoria is definitely one of them :)

• Azerbaijani song- Running scared! =)

kung-fu fighting? :lol:

• Zhukova is like a machine!!! In such a tournaments teams play their real game! No stress and no pressure!!! Great!!! Cannes is also great team!!! They deserve to be in the Final Four I think!

• ouch, 16.point could be there girls :S

• Cannes forgot how to receive in 2nd set, and I don't understand their tactics to serve to Popovic, it guarantees perfect reception for Rabita. Anyway I hope Cannes can come back better in 3rd set, I want to see more than 3 sets of this...

• Great set for Rabita, 25-16, domination from start to the end, great team-play!!!! Gooooo girls!!! :super: