The 2011 Top Volley International - 27>29.12

• Krsmanovic :heart: :heart: :heart: Great Blocker. I believe to my team ! 1-0 Goooo !

• Sheilla is not playing, first set 25-17 Rabita won :super: Zhukova used MB s a lot 8)

• 25-17, great first set for Rabita!!! Mira Golubovic was just perfect!!! Gooo girls!!! :super:

• Unilever is making so many mistakes, I mean, I know Rabita is stronger, but Unilever girls could at least play a bit better, 8 points for Rabita in second set 6 mistakes from Unilever...:S

The team will have to work a lot till the end of season.

• 2-0 Rabita!!!!! Osmokrovic playing terrible today in attack, so much mistakes.. :( But overall Rabita plays very good in fiels, just continue girls!!!!! :dance6:

• 2-0 Rabita!!!!! Osmokrovic playing terrible today in attack, so much mistakes.. :( But overall Rabita plays very good in fiels, just continue girls!!!!! :dance6:

Oppponents control her, but even one player doesn't play good Rabita can win :win:

• Oppponents control her, but even one player doesn't play good Rabita can win :win:

She puts me down when I go to toilets !

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:
    "Léo" flag bearer at the Olympics 2012

• the end of 3rd set is very exciting, and we play without Osmo

• RABİTA IN THE FINAL !!! HURRAY !!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

• Great match for Rabita,another convincing 3-set victory,great job girls!!! And now we're in the Finalssssssssssssss!!!!!! Congratulations,you girls make your fans proud!!!!! :super: Mammadova ! :heart:

• Congrats to Rabita and Rabita fans.

Osmokrovic already played with Fabi and Fernanda in Brasil, maybe she wanted to give brasilian girls a little rest..hehehehehehehe

but there is not discussion i the superiority of european volleyball! ^^ congrats