2012 Junior Volleyball European Championship - Ankara/Turkey

• MVP is Damla Cakiroglu according to our Senior NT 2nd coach.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Thanks for info. Though he is the worst Turkish coach in your opinion, I really doubt Turkish Federation will kick him out after winning the championship :whistle: :aww:

• Best Server : Ilchenko (RUS)
    Best Blocker : Popovic (SRB)
    Best Libero : Bagci (TUR)
    Best Reciever : Perinelli (ITA)
    Best Setter : Mirkovic (SRB)
    Best Spiker : Izquerido (GER)
    Best Scorer : Voronkova (RUS)
    MVP : Cakiroglu (TUR)

• This individual awards are crazy. I don't know who gave them. Why Popovic is best blocker? I don't think that Izquiredo was best spiker too. Popovic had only 18 blocks. Polish Kakolewska had 28. Probably the same story with Perinnelli as best receiver.

• StarNight
    Before the tournament started, some girsl from our team said that they hadnt prepared very well for this tournament.
    we have got into the shape match bu match, game by game and it was great to play the best match at the final.

It should be Gokhan edman's fault but this excuse is not enough to explain this volleyball at least i expected to see some new improvements from our girls but they didn't look well to me.They were playing around same at youth level too :down: Thanks to great support we won again otherwise at outside we couldn't win this tournament with this shape.Seems like Gokhan Edman will continue to work at WCH too :teach:

• Congrats to the little turkish girls for this great achievement. Though they had ups and downs throughout the whole tournament and some crazy decisions by the lovely turkish coach, in final they played the game they used to and won the chanmpionscips ! Well Done Girls.

I am also very happy about my three favorite players who again played very well. Kübra Akman, Ceylan Arisan and Damla Cakiroglu.
    Big Ups for Damla for getting a MVP award again. She surely has a bright future.

• This individual awards are crazy. I don't know who gave them. Why Popovic is best blocker? I don't think that Izquiredo was best spiker too. Popovic had only 18 blocks. Polish Kakolewska had 28. Probably the same story with Perinnelli as best receiver.

No, she had 22 blocks, or 1,04 block per set, and polish Kalolewska had 1,07 blocks per set, I don't know why is that so crazy :what:

• Giovanni Guidetti " And congratulations to Edman Gokhan to the in my opinion BEST TURKISH COACH " :mad: :white:

• congratulations girls! The team never played a satisfying match till the final but at least it ended perfect :super:
    Ceyda :rose: :rose: :rose:
    Çağla :rose:
    Damla :rose:
    Şeyma :rose:
    Ceylan :rose:
    Kübra :rose:
    Aslı :rose: :rose:
    Dilara :rose:
    Didem :rose:
    Ece :rose:
    Kübra K. :rose:
    Ecem :rose:

• Congratulations GOLDEN GIRLS of Turkey :super: :super:

This mean A LOT for this team, maybe even more than other championships 'cause we had so many injuried players before the tournament. However, this team has a different synergy. They do their best for the team. Damla had a serious achilles tendon injury, Ece had an injury as well(that is why she didn't play in first six, she didn't have time to prepare herself for the tournament), Çağla and Dilara both had ankle injury and we even didn't know if they would play. But all of them were back for this team, for this great spectators :super:

I say thank you to them for this great feeling that they made me feel :flower: I love all of them :heart:

• No, she had 22 blocks, or 1,04 block per set, and polish Kalolewska had 1,07 blocks per set, I don't know why is that so crazy :what:

22 blocks in 22 sets. This is 1 block per set. Kakolewska 28 blocks in 26 sets. This is 1,07. It means that Kakolewska was better blocker than Popovic. And this is so crazy. Popovic wasn't best blocker. I don't want check another awards, because this is too many work but I doubt that Izquiredo was best spiker. There were probably better receiver than Perinelli too.

• Giovanni Guidetti " And congratulations to Edman Gokhan to the in my opinion BEST TURKISH COACH " :mad: :white:

:white: :white: :white:

I think Giovanni just want to be polite :D

• Congratulations Young Sultans :flower: :flower:

• It should be Gokhan edman's fault but this excuse is not enough to explain this volleyball at least i expected to see some new improvements from our girls but they didn't look well to me.They were playing around same at youth level too :down: Thanks to great support we won again otherwise at outside we couldn't win this tournament with this shape.Seems like Gokhan Edman will continue to work at WCH too :teach:

this is unfair to our girls. they showed their real potantial at the final.They deserved it.so why didnt those spectators help the team losing the set from 22-15 against Russia ?? yes they were big motivation for our girls but the most of the share belongs to the girls!
    i dont agree,yes some players such as Şeyma Ercan should have played better than this but this girl was in the bench all the year long.we will either let her play and be better or find a better player for that position.And i hope we will make better preparations for the next world championship.

• Final standings:

1. Turkey *
    2. Serbia
    3. Italy

4. Russia
    5. Germany
    6. Poland
    7. Slovenia
    8. Belgium
    9. Slovakia
    10. The Czech Republic **
    11. Bulgaria
    12. France

* qualified for the FIVB Volleyball Women’s Junior World Championship 2013 in the Czech Republic
    ** qualified as organizer for the FIVB Volleyball Women’s Junior World Championship 2013 in the Czech Republic

• 22 blocks in 22 sets. This is 1 block per set. Kakolewska 28 blocks in 26 sets. This is 1,07. It means that Kakolewska was better blocker than Popovic. And this is so crazy. Popovic wasn't best blocker. I don't want check another awards, because this is too many work but I doubt that Izquiredo was best spiker. There were probably better receiver than Perinelli too.

You are representing that like it's a difference of a whole block, not only 0,07 which is nothing, not even a tenth part. Statistics are like bikinis. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they conceal is vital. :whistling: . Mina also played in a better team that played the final, and against harder rivals. She proved once again that she is the best blocker of this generation, after wining third best blocker award in a row in a big competitions.

Anyway, congrats to Turkish girls and all Turkish fans here, they deserved it. And also congrats to Serbian girls, they played the whole tournament great, but they couldn't stand the pressure, this was a great opportunity for them to get a gold medal, but it doesn't matter the most important from this competitions are not medals, but players who can play in the senior national teams in the future

• Kadir, do you know how the rest of the teams will qualify for the WC? I guess there will be qualifying tournaments but I wonder how many teams will play the tournaments, whether to participate only teams that played on the EC or other teams will participate too?

• @Sheilla , in your opinion
    who can be A team player on Serbian side in this generation?

Actually i hadnt like Busa a lot before but at the final she played well.i liked Serbian Setter .Trniç is a good palyer.