2012 Junior Volleyball European Championship - Ankara/Turkey

• Very good analysis, Serdar :teach: :drink:

Yes, Ceylan Arisan (MB) has a good future !! Damla Cakiroglu is too short and not powerful enough, unfortunately, to play at highest level at Senior NT.

Thanks, I am glad that you like it :drink:

Congratulations, Turkey! It seems the future just like the past belongs to the sultans (in women volley) :win:

P>S Of course group B was stronger. It was proven in the 5-8th place matches where group B teams dominated.

3rd and 4th of group B beat 3st and 4nd of group A whereas 1st and 2nd of group A beat 1st and 2nd of group B and 2 finalist teams come from Group A, thus my logic would say first group A is harder than group B :whistle:

i dont agree..my opinion is that the big part of the succes belongs to the girls.Its absurd to predict what we would have done if we hadnt been the host.they are two differeent things.Reaching conclusions on predictions are ABSURD!! .so why all the host teams cant win all the home tournament? this is also another story.why didnt those spectators help the team as losing sets? Sure its kind of advantage but managing to grab the title is not something easy for everyone.we played very well defence at the final and deserved it.I had said at group stage that Serbian team didnt do anything speacial beating us 3-0,we just made stupid reception mistakes and attacking mistakes,we didnt play smartily.At the final we lessened the number of mistakes and we received better and the result came.Poland beat Italy,Italy beat Russia,Germany beat Poland...as you see this exists in girl's volleyball.Belgium was close to a tie bireak against Serbia .So why shouldnt we have beat Serbia 3-0 at the final? PLS enjoy the succes,the tournament finished and making this kind of comments is just absurd!

If we prepare well then can achieve a succes at Czech R as well.i believe in these girls! ( i dont care if they will get gold or nothing, im happy with this succes)They just need to play in a club team.

If something it is too complicated for you to understand it doesn't mean that it is absurd :roll:

I am telling again, we lost desperately against both Serbia at junior ECh and China at youth WCh in group stage without so many spectators, but at final with so many spectator, they couldn't play at all, we won due to their bad games not because of our game improved or so ;) In youth and junior levels, being host give to much advantage. I am not saying this to underestimate their success, I have said it already that they can be at top 4 teams wherever the tournament was held but this is not good for our players. It was obvious that they didn't improve much since their youth level :down:

• At this FB page you can find the links of final match set by set.

http://m.facebook.com/volleyba…_ft_=fbid.517812514899185

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup: