World Grand Prix 2012

• Congratulations Brazil, especially Turkey to get a Bronze medal :super:

• Now we have to root for China against USA. But it seems the Chinese team is not playing its best volleyball.
    It is more likely that we are having our third Silver Medal in a row.

• Congratulations Brazil,

We made alot of errors and we didnt play good today anyway turkey got bronze medal
    congratulations sultans ^^

• Brazil 's blocks made the biggest influence in the match specially in the 4th set. They shut off almost all of Turkey's attacks and that caused the Turkish girls to be passive in attack. Still, it's a huge step for Turkey to make it in WGP finals for the first time. They can be proud of themselves.

• Congrats Brazil.Their middles made the difference like Usa.Our reception is shaky against the teams like Brazil,Usa..we made a lot of mistakes again.Btw,referees made wrong decisions.And we started to serve well too late at 24-13..we have to face Brazil and Usa more...its hard for us to beat them only facing them one or two in 3 years.
    Congrats Sultans..we did good job but we have road to walk to be better.
    I hope China-Usa will be a good battle.

• Bravo Brazil :thumbup: They deserved to win. Except 1st set they controlled the game and managed to win.Their middles made the difference.When we forced them to play with OH and OPP, we stopped them(2nd set) but we couldn't stop their middles and Fabiana was like a monster at blocking :lol: Congratulations Brazil :drink:

Bronze medal :cup: It is very important for our girls before the Olympics. This is our 2nd participation and we got medal. I hope we can participate next years as well 'cause it is important to play with high level teams like Brazil, Usa, China etc, and I think we lack this experience.World Grand Prix is the best way to solve that problem.We can gain more and more confidence against strong teams with playing every year there.

Now waiting for gold medalist and individual awards :drink:

• Turkey clearly need better liberos. This is a team trying to survive with an outside hitter whose reception and defense are just ridiculous and with middle blockers simply being demolished by a good setter on the other side of the court. These two liberos are far from enough for a team struggling with these issues.

• Byw,Some Brazilian players and Ze like putting pressure on Judges.they object on and on.. :lol:

Cuba resisted but at the end gave the set to Thailand by a spike error of Sala's.

its not for just today i guess u realized it better cause its against turkey but brazilians do this odd stuff always against every team :thumbdown:
    like its totally out but they claim that it was in :whistle:

• 18 year old Matienzo has better reception than Palacios+Salas together :whistle:

• Nice to see such a effective play by Thailand once again, almost made no errors and so many nice and fast combinations as always, really well done to finish 4th place :drink:

• Im pretty sure Thailand will get the 4th place, Because USA must really want 3 point and much ratio to Beat Brazil back to be Number 1