World Grand Prix 2012

• Poland must be much stronger, than in 2011's season, 'cause we have now really hard groups. At this day, they don't have any chances to advance to final.

• but what is our strongest roster ?

Setter: Skorupa, Wołosz
    Opp: Skowronska-Dolata, Kaczor/Czyznielewska
    OH: Werblinska, Podolec, Kasprzak, E.Skowronska
    Blocker: Bednarek, Okuniewska, Gajgał/Wojtowicz
    Libero: Maj

• this is the strongest one ?
    Ok.. guess I stopped to be an optimist in case of Polish NT

• this is the strongest one ?
    Ok.. guess I stopped to be an optimist in case of Polish NT

so what in your opinion is the strongest roster for Polish Nt?

• because you wrote "guess I stopped to be an optimist in case of Polish NT" so I thought that you have better one. I think that we will not have better roster, because Glinka will not play more in NT, and I`m not sure if E.Skowronska will want to play for our NT :S

• because you wrote "guess I stopped to be an optimist in case of Polish NT" so I thought that you have better one. I think that we will not have better roster, because Glinka will not play more in NT, and I`m not sure if E.Skowronska will want to play for our NT :S

We cant all the time count on Glinka, she did for our NT a lot, and if she will not play anymore it's ok, it's her decision, it's enough what she did for us. Now it's time for other players...but the problem is...that there's not so many options of players who will be helpful in NT, that's sad true

• Great to see Italy back to Brazil!!!!!!! :) :super: And also USA cant wait for it!!!! I hope it is in Rio!!!Italy never plays in Rio!they can use some good time here! :) But Ill go wherever it is!!! :)

• We cant all the time count on Glinka, she did for our NT a lot, and if she will not play anymore it's ok, it's her decision, it's enough what she did for us. Now it's time for other players...but the problem is...that there's not so many options of players who will be helpful in NT, that's sad true

Mary, I know and I respect her decision, I only said that with Glinka we can win a lot of more :)

• Great to see Italy back to Brazil!!!!!!! :) :super: And also USA cant wait for it!!!! I hope it is in Rio!!!Italy never plays in Rio!they can use some good time here! :) But Ill go wherever it is!!! :)

The Tour will be in Atalaia do Norte probably.

• Setter: Skorupa, Wołosz
    Opp: Skowronska-Dolata, Kaczor/Czyznielewska
    OH: Werblinska, Podolec, Kasprzak, E.Skowronska
    Blocker: Bednarek, Okuniewska, Gajgał/Wojtowicz
    Libero: Maj

You forgot to write Radecka or you simply don't like her?

I kinda agree with Mary. I rly love Glinka, but she already has done a lot of the NT, and I even doubt If she wants to keep playing...
    Your biggest problem is OH position.

• OMG :what: I guess it is really first time Turkey has a easier group than Poland :whistle:

We play with Cuba, Japan, Korea(2 times) Poland, Serbia, Argentina. I know Serbia and Japan are very good teams but not certain favourites int he matches with us. So winning all opponents is not a miracle :box: Anyway I would prefer to play towards Brasil and USA in order to see our real power :down:

• in wgp 2011 Poland had easy way to the final, but in 2012 very hard in my opinion , but with the strongest roster we can be in final, we need this!

If any strongest roster of Polish team in 2012 we need it first of all for continental OG qualification !

• I don't see any sense with playing with the strongest roster, because the most important will be WGP 2015. In 2012 we can let look young girls what it all means nad fight for ticket to Rio. Now it's too late.

• The Tour will be in Atalaia do Norte probably.

:what: :what: :what: :what: CBV is CRAZY!!!!!!!! I hope they let the players know they need to take a vacine to go there!!!!! OK, if it is there then I wont go, It is so far away!!!CBV is ridiculous, they badly can organize a week in São Paulo!!!! :thumbdown: