World Grand Prix 2012

• No sound here either...and obviously some cameras record in 4:3 format, so the image is sometimes distorted in the 16:9 stream, I absolutely hate that :wall:
    But then, we shouldn't complain, at least we can watch!

Obviously people from DOM TV don't know Guidetti, they keep showing our team doctor instead of him :D

• Korea's No 12 is awful receiver but good spiker. She should change position to O.
    99% Cuba's aces were on Her.

2nd set was like rollercoaster.

I remember her from WGP 2006, she was the best player of Korea before Kim Yeon-Koung started to play in 6 :) she was often substituted for 2line with the ex-libero Koo Ki-Lan

• Lin can fly! Have you seen???

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• but anyway, somebody knows what happened to that lefthanded Opp of Korea - La Hea-Won - she was very good ? :)

• Kathleen Weiss isn't in selection of Germany??

No, she isn't ;) btw. Harmotto is playing quite well, why she hadn't any chance in WGP before?

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Miyashiro and her serve ends first set.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Miyashiro and her serve ends first set.

:white: USA :super:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• omg! harmotto is the only non A team player on the court but she's playing her A game. if she will continue with this performance she could actually take bown's first 6 place.

USA is blocking very well. i expect hugh will experiment with his bench players on the second set.

• Guidetti is a great coach really, no doubt..However, I believe that he has given all of his experience, tactical informations and passion, and I think Germany needs a different coach that would give more excitement (I don't want to be misunderstood, Guidetti is the most excited coach I have ever seen but I think her job with German NT is completed)..The girls need that too..I know that all of them love Guidetti a lot, he has a big impact on their improvements, he has done great job like taking bronze medal in WGP, playing final in ECH but that is the maximum he could give and he did it too..I think after next year's ECH, Germany should change the coach and has to start preperations for 2016 Olympics.