World Grand Prix 2012

• Cabral played poorly, but Bethania wasn't good either. She couldn't score properly as she always did. Priscilla also didn't solve this problem. Dominican Republic need new OH's, Martinez is young and perspective, pity that Burgos ended career. Rodriguez could be helpful and look! Rondon as OH :what: Maybe coach change isn't a stupid solution :call:

Unfortunately probably Marcos will stay to 2016 to Olympics in Rio de Janeiro :/

but Bethania in previous match had too less chances to attack from good balls (Karla Echenique and reception...)
    Martinez is great... in previous year she played on opposite in juniors and senior team... so im happy, that Marcos (one positive decition) changed her position and she will play like OH :)
    Rondon can't be MB, because her body and fast isn't like for MB.. she should play on OPP, but you know... DR have lot of great OPP like Mambru, Rodriguez and Nunes. Rondon doesnt have good technical skills, so she cant play on OH!
    Other thing is with Jeoselyna... she's good player, but Nunes and Mambru are little bit better... but Jeoselyna has bad attack from left side, thats why she should play on OPP. Btw.. she had offert from Russia, but i dont know why... she resigned...
    Game with Niverka Marte looks definitely better than with Karla Echenique :)

• Tom's offense isn't the best in the world but it doesn't need to be. She does everything you could want from an outside hitter.

• Binet is pregnant.

Winifer is so young (she's '94), but she is better than Caso.

• Bethania dont look as dangerous now as she did in Olympic qualies, but still has 13p.

But it's still better than yesterday :), Marte and Mambru should stay in 3rd set

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Bethania is great player, if she doesnt have high block... American block is so high, so she has big problems with attack, because her attack is with power and jump, but without technical skills. Against Japan, Thailand... she will kill them ;)

• Please dont come with this BS...DR´s defence right now without Brenda is almost like Kenyas, yesterday they got Kozuch too look like Gamova. This says acctually nothing and to say something else is just stupid.

She's not good only in attack today, but with her serves, digs, receptions and sets :) That's why I think she's making a very good game

• She's not good only in attack today, but with her serves, digs, receptions and sets :) That's why I think she's making a very good game

I have never said anything about her allround game...I just made a comment about her attack. Yes, she is a good allround player for sure, however, still I find her a bit overestimated nowadays by some users.

• Brayelin Martinez and Niverka Marte are for third set :win:

EDIT: Arias too!!!

• Really weak Dominican Republic :down: Kwiek is yelling :D

• I have never said anything about her allround game...I just made a comment about her attack. Yes, she is a good allround player for sure, however, still I find her a bit overestimated nowadays by some users.

I think she's overestimated with her clubs ( Fenerbahce last season ), but with her NT, she's often just amazing

• Martinez can't end single ball :down:

• Other thing is with Jeoselyna... she had offert from Russia, but i dont know why... she resigned...

I wonder why she even didn't try. Echenique was in Poland for a few months and didn't complain.

btw. Match is going to end, De La Cruz seems to be exhausted, so Rondon again on court 8| McCutcheon let play Glass and Haneef. DR reception is horrible, instead of Martinez Eve was in back row. Can't they teach any OH good reception :mad: ?