You are not logged in.

• "filedefener" is male
  • "filedefener" started this thread

Favourite Team: Fenerbahçe, Germany NT, Dutch NT, USA NT, Belgium NT

Favourite Players: Maggie Kozuch, Maren Brinker, Denise Hanke, Saskia Hippe, Robin de Kruijf, Laura Dijkema, Carli Lloyd, Kristin Richards, Lucia Bosetti, Laura Heyrman, Helene Rousseaux

Wednesday, January 18th 2012, 1:03pm

European League 2012

The preliminary Pools for the 2012 CEV European League were set as follows:

Pool A: Serbia, Spain, Romania, Hungary
Pool B : Turkey, France, Bulgaria, Switzerland
Pool C: Netherlands, Czech Republic, Israel, Greece

The calendar of the League Round reads as follows:

June 1-3: tournaments in SRB, CZE
June 8-10: tournaments in HUN, BUL, NED
June 15-17: tournaments in ESP, TUR, ISR
June 22-24: tournaments in ROU, SUI, GRE
June 29-July 1: tournaments in FRA
July 5-6 or 6-7: Final four in Karlovy Vary (CZE)
"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "filedefener" (Jan 18th 2012, 1:22pm)

Bartek

God Is Always First!

• "Bartek" is male

Favourite Team: Уралочка НТМК Екатеринбург

Wednesday, January 18th 2012, 3:33pm

Switzerland.. is it Their first international competition participation?

So in Final 4 will be Turkey, Serbia, Netherlands and Czech.

Pairs will be probably Turkey-Serbia, Netherlands-Czech.
Prediction Game:

Gold Medals - 13

Silver Medals - 9

Bronze Medals - 7

Overall: 29

Details

Bartek

God Is Always First!

• "Bartek" is male

Wednesday, January 18th 2012, 3:35pm

I add that in Final probably Turkey beat Netherlands.

Everything is clear. We may close the topic now.
Prediction Game:

Gold Medals - 13

Silver Medals - 9

Bronze Medals - 7

Details

Bartek

God Is Always First!

• "Bartek" is male

Wednesday, January 18th 2012, 3:51pm

What? Where is Great Britain? How do They want to win Olympic Medal if They won't play matches here?

Maybe They have secret weapon for Olympics.. strawberries with sour cream like during the Wimbledon but with sleep-inducing sour cream..
Prediction Game:

Gold Medals - 13

Silver Medals - 9

Bronze Medals - 7

Details

Bartek

God Is Always First!

• "Bartek" is male

Wednesday, January 18th 2012, 8:48pm

Does Anyone explain Me volleyball politic by Azerbaijan?

They created strong league but NT isn't play in the European League still. They even don't give Themselves a chance to try to take one of two Grand Prix spots.

If Someone creates strong League it means that He wants to develop Players from His Country. One Player from determined position plays against whole World. Italy did like that and They have success from 2002.
Prediction Game:

Gold Medals - 13

Silver Medals - 9

Bronze Medals - 7

Details

Vaio

Unregistered

Thursday, January 19th 2012, 2:05am

well they are not sharing your opinion, they are wrong in AZE NT but what to do!

Nostromo

Intermediate

• "Nostromo" is male

Favourite Players: Simona Gioli, Anja Spasojevic, Natalya Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Yasmina Hernández, Susana Cebic, Natasha Osmokrovic, Eva Yaneva, Jordan Larson, Yumilka Ruiz, Sanja Malagurski, Saori Sakoda

Thursday, January 19th 2012, 4:29am

Does Anyone explain Me volleyball politic by Azerbaijan?

They created strong league but NT isn't play in the European League still. They even don't give Themselves a chance to try to take one of two Grand Prix spots.

If Someone creates strong League it means that He wants to develop Players from His Country. One Player from determined position plays against whole World. Italy did like that and They have success from 2002.

Maybe for that, I have to visit the doctor inmediatly, but I totally agree with you!

Nati

Master

• "Nati" is female

Favourite Team: China NT, Japan NT, S. Korea NT, RABİTƏ BAKI

Favourite Players: Natalya Mammadova,Jana Matiasovska A., Hui Ruoqi, Brenda Castillo,Yang Hyo Jin

Thursday, January 19th 2012, 10:31am

I'm agree with you also! I think as long as Garayev is couch of out Nt and official in federation, do not wait any positive changes.

Some of his decisions made me sick and feel like not to support Nt. X(

• "Ilgar Azero" is male

Favourite Team: Azerbaijan NT

Favourite Players: Oksana PARKHOMENKO!

Saturday, January 21st 2012, 7:02am

well they are not sharing your opinion, they are wrong in AZE NT but what to do!

Poor players like Mammadova,Rahimova, Parhkomenkos, Korotenko,Kovalenko...They deserve to win so many tournaments! What a potential! But no result!!!
I wish ALLAH hear my voice !!!

Winrip

Best Spiker

• "Winrip" is male

Favourite Team: Fener, ECV, Atom, Kazan, Turkey, Japan, Brazil, Uralochka, Unilever

Favourite Players: Saori, Neslihan, Poljak, Skowronska, Gamova, Lo Bianco, Sheilla, Natalia Perreria, Ebata, Werblinska, Leonardi, Mari

Sunday, January 22nd 2012, 10:17pm

France & Spain doing great in all sports but volleyball, hope they will build better NT

ari

Intermediate

• "ari" is male

Favourite Team: Bulgaria, CSKA, Brazil

Favourite Players: Salparov, Kaziyski, Nikolov, Filipova, Kitipova, Pasynkova, Rabadjieva

Wednesday, January 25th 2012, 3:32pm

Well., their male teams are not so weak - Spain even become Euro champion some years ago..
Радо Стойчев каза: Мизия, Тракия, Македония! Западните покрайнини - завинаги български!

king

Unregistered

Friday, May 11th 2012, 3:06pm

Roster for the turkish team

http://www.cev.lu/Competition-Area/Compe…mID=7913&ID=564

I am happy for two players

Gozde Yilmaz :heart:
Selime Ilyasoglu :heart:

vyz

Professional

Favourite Team: Vakıfbank, İlbank

Friday, May 11th 2012, 3:10pm

such a wide and young roster :D Ceren and Seray as wingspiker this time :D

king

Unregistered

Friday, May 11th 2012, 3:12pm

I am curious how they will work togehter. But nevertheless I am quite sure they will be succesfull since they become eurpean and world champion chips in youth and some "older" or better experienced players will help them aswell. Though it can be hard against Netherlands since they play with full roster

MattGTFour

Apparently not the only English guy

• "MattGTFour" is male

Friday, May 11th 2012, 3:35pm

What? Where is Great Britain? How do They want to win Olympic Medal if They won't play matches here?

Maybe They have secret weapon for Olympics.. strawberries with sour cream like during the Wimbledon but with sleep-inducing sour cream..

Just saw this :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: No secret weapon, unless you count Ciara Michel (MB from Aachen) :lol: :lol:

The problem is simple: no money. Hopefully the Olympics will bring in sponsorship/support, I would love to see them in the Euro League too.
"mattgtfour" is now "TheTostiMonster" - my real name is still Matt - @thetostimonster

flyingdutchman

Inside-Volley.com Expert

• "flyingdutchman" is male

Favourite Team: Dutch NT, LiB Aachen

Favourite Players: Buijs, Carol, de Kruijf, Beliën, Meijners, Plak, Stoltenborg, Dijkema, Sloetjes, Akman, Güldeniz, Eda, Kim, Ognjenovic, Mihajlovic, L. Bosetti, Ferretti, Naz, Castillo

Friday, May 11th 2012, 4:22pm

Why Ece Hocaoglu and Damla Cakiroglu aren't in the roster ??? They are from the same generation as Kubra Akman, right? They became worldchampion in Ankara, right?

kadir_8

Master

• "kadir_8" is male

Favourite Team: VakıfBank , Galatasaray Daikin NT: Turkey, Croatia, The Netherlands

Favourite Players: Seda Tokatlıoğlu,Taismary Agüero,Malgorzata Glinka,Neslihan Demir, Maja Poljak,Christiane Fürst,Eda Erdem,Bahar Toksoy ,Destinee Hooker,Gözde Sonsırma,Jelena Nikolic,Neriman Özsoy,Saori Kimura, Gizem Güreşen

Friday, May 11th 2012, 4:33pm

Why Ece Hocaoglu and Damla Cakiroglu aren't in the roster ??? They are from the same generation as Kubra Akman, right? They became worldchampion in Ankara, right?

Yes, they are from the same generation..However they have ECH this year and most probably they will train with 94-95 generation players that became both European and World champion.. I don't think that Kübra will play in European leage..
Vakıfbank Istanbul!!!
2010/2011 and 2012/2013 Champions League winner.12 matches 12 wins :super: :cup: I am proud of my team :heart:

kadir_8

Master

• "kadir_8" is male

Favourite Team: VakıfBank , Galatasaray Daikin NT: Turkey, Croatia, The Netherlands

Favourite Players: Seda Tokatlıoğlu,Taismary Agüero,Malgorzata Glinka,Neslihan Demir, Maja Poljak,Christiane Fürst,Eda Erdem,Bahar Toksoy ,Destinee Hooker,Gözde Sonsırma,Jelena Nikolic,Neriman Özsoy,Saori Kimura, Gizem Güreşen

Friday, May 11th 2012, 4:35pm

By the way, I know that it is off topic but I am very very curious about Damla's recovery..She had had a great season but she was injuried during the match in the league..It was said that she will play in ECH but there is no news still..
Vakıfbank Istanbul!!!
2010/2011 and 2012/2013 Champions League winner.12 matches 12 wins :super: :cup: I am proud of my team :heart:

pappi

Reflexiones del compañero Fidel

• "pappi" is male

Favourite Team: Brasil/United States/Россия

Favourite Players: Paula Pequeno

Friday, May 11th 2012, 4:42pm

tell me how they qualified ..

and why serbia and turkey are about to attend the tournament, who have already qualified for WGP.
i may not be the tallest,
the fastest, or the strongest,
but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
to be me...

flyingdutchman

Inside-Volley.com Expert

• "flyingdutchman" is male

Favourite Team: Dutch NT, LiB Aachen

Favourite Players: Buijs, Carol, de Kruijf, Beliën, Meijners, Plak, Stoltenborg, Dijkema, Sloetjes, Akman, Güldeniz, Eda, Kim, Ognjenovic, Mihajlovic, L. Bosetti, Ferretti, Naz, Castillo

Friday, May 11th 2012, 4:42pm

Yes, they are from the same generation..However they have ECH this year and most probably they will train with 94-95 generation players that became both European and World champion.. I don't think that Kübra will play in European leage..

Thanks, Kadir :flower: I really liked Ece Hocaoglu's performance during WYCH in Ankara :drink: :drink:

Social bookmarks