European League 2012

• Probably Büşra will be captain because the only player from A team is Büşra and she is a bit older than other girls (except Yeliz who will make her debut in NT and Elif :D)

I have asked it to Busra and she said it's " Asuman " as i predicted :)

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• yeah as setter is always in the game it's more logical. ^^

I think it's not related with her position,it should be about their frienships..Big possible it's players decision :D

• I thought Özge was in roster in order to lead youngsters :whistle: It is always good to see young player has a chance to play but I still think that there must be 1 or 2 older player who can manage to get rid off pressure at critical points :whistle:

I hope Ezgi and Ceren would be starter! :thumbup: And I am also surprised that Ceylan is kept in last 12 roster while Kübra Akman is discarded although she played whole season as starter 8|

• I thought Özge was in roster in order to lead youngsters :whistle: It is always good to see young player has a chance to play but I still think that there must be 1 or 2 older player who can manage to get rid off pressure at critical points :whistle:

I hope Ezgi and Ceren would be starter! :thumbup: And I am also surprised that Ceylan is kept in last 12 roster while Kübra Akman is discarded although she played whole season as starter 8|

Kübra Akman rocks :super: :super: :super:

• Ozge will join to team in 2nd week.She still has some injuries.

• my turkish starters :)
    Karakoyun – Kestirengöz – Cansu – Onur – Dağdelenler – Örge

Prediction Game :
    5th place - Olympic Games 2012
    Bronze - World Grand Prix 2012
    Gold - Liga Femenina de Baloncesto de España 2011-2012 (as "LV")
    Silver - EuroBasket Women 2011 (as "LAT")
    Gold - FIBA EuroLeague Women 2011 (as "LAT")

• Serbia will have a very young team in the second tournament.
    Some of the players: Maja Savic (MB, 1993), Bianka Busa (OH, 1994), Nikolina Lukic (OH, 1994), Natasa Cikiriz (OP, 1995), Sladjana Mirkovic (S, 1995).
    Ana Bjelica and Nadja Ninkovic will be with the team,
    Starting setter will be Danica Radenkovic and libero Nina Rosic.

• Serbia will have a very young team in the second tournament.
    Some of the players: Maja Savic (MB, 1993), Bianka Busa (OH, 1994), Nikolina Lukic (OH, 1994), Natasa Cikiriz (OP, 1995), Sladjana Mirkovic (S, 1995).
    Ana Bjelica and Nadja Ninkovic will be with the team,
    Starting setter will be Danica Radenkovic and libero Nina Rosic.

i wonder about the progress Lukic has made.....there is another talented Serb girl ..a blonde one???? (not in the list above)

• i wonder about the progress Lukic has made.....there is another talented Serb girl ..a blonde one???? (not in the list above)

Mina Tomic? She played very well in European Youth Championship but as far as I know she had an injury during the World Championship so that she didn't play and Cıkırız played instead of her..

• Does anybody know Bulgaria's roster today v Switzerland ?

Thank you very much

• Does anybody know Bulgaria's roster today v Switzerland ?

Thank you very much

Here is our roster for whole 1st tournament:

setters:
    Diana Nenova
    Lora Kitipova

opposite:
    Emilia Nikolova

MBs:
    Strashimira Filipova
    Cvetelina Zarkova
    Hristina Ruseva

OHs:
    Eva Yaneva
    Dobriana Rabadzieva
    Elica Vasileva
    Maria Karakasheva
    Desislava Nikolova

libero:
    Maria Filipova

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Thank you.

• im disappointed with our young girl performances..they took first set and were leading 15-11 at the second but they lost the match.I dont understad why the coach insistd on using Ceren as Oh...Her reception isnt enough and she is a tall girl not suitable for receiving.Only Ezgi Dağdelenler seems to have received and attacked well.Anyway this was the first match and these girl have come together for the first time they need some more time and practice.

btw,Serbia is leading 2-0 and i cant understand Romanian team.Pls go and work work work!! work on reception,defence.its not enough to have a good player like Muresan.THis is a team play game.All the player have to contribute in a way. i have had enough of seeing all the same mistakes and no progress....