European League 2012

• Today's matches will be played in Turkish volleyball federation's new hall in Izmir.It's opening ceremony just done.It has 6200 capacity and a volley hotel.It will be the biggest 3rd hall after Ankara Baskent and Istanbul Burhan Felek.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Today's matches will be played in Turkish volleyball federation's new hall in Izmir.It's opening ceremony just done.It has 6200 capacity and a volley hotel.It will be the biggest 3rd hall after Ankara Baskent and Istanbul Burhan Felek.

Unfortunately, there is no team in the 1st League and I think looking very bad hall :thumbdown:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Unfortunately, there is no team in the 1st League and I think looking very bad hall :thumbdown:

Burak, I think you should not complain..please, be happy about the luxury Turkish volleyball has...3 own very modern gyms+hotel....I think no other country has such good circumstances for their NTs...

During OGQT in Ankara, I read in a Dutch paper TVF to be very rich... even richer than Turkish Football Federation :white:

So, be happy about the great circumstances of Turkish NTs :win:

• Any info why Sloetjes hasn't played yet this weekend? Does she have some problems or is it just to give playing time to Pietersen?

back-injury.... I presume nothing serious...she already had earlier some small back-problems...She has a vulnerable body, unfortunately.

• back-injury.... I presume nothing serious...she already had earlier some small back-problems...She has a vulnerable body, unfortunately.

Thanks, I hope she'll be OK soon. With CZE also resting some players this weekend it's no big problem, it's almost certain both teams will be in F4 and I'm sure we'll see all teams with best players there (except SRB maybe, depending on WGP and injuries).

• Bulgaria is playing well.i wonder which two of the teams will advance to the final...the candidates:Bulgaria,Czech R.,Ned. and Serb.
    If Lonneke's injury is serious then that affects Ned. a little in the way to final.I expect Bulgaria or Czech to beat Serbia this time.the crucial point for Bulgaria is reception.If they manage to receive then they have young but experinced players.All the four teams have chance to win the title....

• If Turkey was in group A, then we would have more chance to be first in the group for sure. Bulgaria is simply too much for our young team.

• If Turkey was in group A, then we would have more chance to be first in the group for sure. Bulgaria is simply too much for our young team.

this time we played with Seray (1987)who played little all year long, Elif Onur(1989) and Ezgi Dağdelenler (1993) who played all the year long. Gizem (1993) and setter Özge(VTT's old,Ecv's new setter), Gözde Yılmaz (1991) who was a bench player all the year long .Yeliz Başa(1987) who played for the first time all the year long.as it is seen all the players are not young but we couldnt resist Bulgaria.Our reception sucked.i attributed this defeat to coming just together as a team .On the other hand,Bulgaria has been playing with this squad for a long time .Maybe we had some more time to prepare we could have played better.

• this time we played with Seray (1987)who played little all year long, Elif Onur(1989) and Ezgi Dağdelenler (1993) who played all the year long. Gizem (1993) and setter Özge(VTT's old,Ecv's new setter), Gözde Yılmaz (1991) who was a bench player all the year long .Yeliz Başa(1987) who played for the first time all the year long.as it is seen all the players are not young but we couldnt resist Bulgaria.Our reception sucked.i attributed this defeat to coming just together as a team .On the other hand,Bulgaria has been playing with this squad for a long time .Maybe we had some more time to prepare we could have played better.

In any case this tournament has been providing a good chance for our players to play each other in the same team. Actually it is enough reason for me to see them playing against good teams. They feeling this honor for example playing against Bulgarian A team. Turkish federation is already aware of this fact and it makes me happy about future.

• The players that will play in European League for Turkey this week:

Özge Kırdar Çemberci, Asuman Karakoyun, Buse Kayacan, Hatice Gizem Örge, Seray Altay, Elif Onur, Ezgi Dağdelenler, Gözde Yılmaz, Yeliz Başa, Özgenur Yurtdagülen, Kübra Akman, Melis Durul.

• only 2 MBs 8|

because Busra is in Osaka

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• yes but I thought they would invite some new MB instead of her. They invited another OH who can't recieve. 8| (surprise surprise another Eczacıbaşı player :whistling: )

I am also surprised absence of third MB such as Ceylan :whistle: But it is also reasonable to give a chance to Melis Durul once ;)

• yeah but they could give a rest for one of those spikers instead of 3rd MB. Or maybe she could replace Buse too. There will be a lot of blocking problems for Turkey I guess.