European League 2012

• Holland was down something like 15x8, I dont know exact score, but they managed to turn it around and won 2.set 25x20 after all. The most of their main players is there, like Stam, Wensink, Kruijff, Sloetjes, Dijkema.

• Holland was down something like 15x8, I dont know exact score, but they managed to turn it around and won 2.set 25x20 after all. The most of their main players is there, like Stam, Wensink, Kruijff, Sloetjes, Dijkema.

thanks for the info..I hope they woke up, cause things seemed really low for them before.

• I haven't seen Greece's stats but I thought that Chantava is Young Talent. Do I good remember that She might play in Cannes?

• I wouldn't be surprised. They're so bad right now that they could really lose to almost anyone.

I don't understand such a dramatic and sudden drop in form.

club leagues, Champions League, 2 Grand Prixes, EL-2011, ECh-211, World Cup 2011, EOQT... Serbian girls have almost had no rest since may 2011. :pinch:

• Its pretty shocking honestly, because just as Elchica wrote, Spains roster is very young and unexperienced and even more this week. Serbias youth team was superior against them last week. Spains team had brutal problems in recpetion when I have watched them, and many times it was just enough to get the serve in play to get a point without doing anything.

• Stats for 1st set came out, Brakocevic and Krsmanovic are playing.

8 errors in attack for Serbia, 4 in service, 1 in reception, in 1st set only. Says it all, really.

It's going from bad to worse, and it seems like 2008 all over again, except even more terrible this time. :white:

• I remember watching Collar live last year and I couldnt belive she wasnt playing in any of the better leagues back then, and I guess I still wonder. Her stats in Serie A2 last season was nothing special. Its surprising since she looks very spectacular during good times, very good physical skills first of all, hits hard, jumps good. Obviously lacks consistensy.

• I remember watching Collar live last year and I couldnt belive she wasnt playing in any of the better leagues back then, and I guess I still wonder. Her stats in Serie A2 last season was nothing special. Its surprising since she has everything to be good, very good physical skills first of all, hits hard, jumps good.

But she lacks the most important thing to be really good: technical skills. Even though it seems she had a very good match today, it's a long way for her to become a really good player. It's also not easy because in the past she used to play as MB (and also in A2 she played that position later in the season) and plays as Opp just since last year I think.