European League 2012

• I remember watching Collar live last year and I couldnt belive she wasnt playing in any of the better leagues back then, and I guess I still wonder. Her stats in Serie A2 last season was nothing special. Its surprising since she looks very spectacular during good times, very good physical skills first of all, hits hard, jumps good. Obviously lacks consistensy.

she needs to improve her technique.

• But she lacks the most important thing to be really good: technical skills. Even though it seems she had a very good match today, it's a long way for her to become a really good player. It's also not easy because in the past she used to play as MB (and also in A2 she played that position later in the season) and plays as Opp just since last year I think.

I see, thx for answer, in the games I watched with Spain she was for sure the most spectacular player but I didnt noticed her technique so much, maybe because she played very good and scored a lot hehe.

• The main problem I noticed when I watched her was that often she doesn't get her hand on the ball well, so she can't control where to attack to and it can result in awkward-looking mistakes like balls that fly several meters out or land full in the net.

• what happens to Romania - Hungry match ?

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• I hope she could find a club where she'll be able to play as Opp, she really needs it. At least this year I think she is using more her brain and does not attack hard every ball... On the other hand, seems that it was a good match from Bedmar (who is a second league player) with 13 points and 46% in 3 sets and a half

• But she lacks the most important thing to be really good: technical skills. Even though it seems she had a very good match today, it's a long way for her to become a really good player. It's also not easy because in the past she used to play as MB (and also in A2 she played that position later in the season) and plays as Opp just since last year I think.

I remember she played as OPP in 2010 European League as well..I know that 'cause Spain played against us that year and Collar played as OPP..She was just super well in the matches that we played in Spain(you know the system was different, the teams were playing 2 times in one week) but she had a very bad performance in Turkey..I think another problem she has to solve is consistency.

• I am also surprised absence of third MB such as Ceylan :whistle: But it is also reasonable to give a chance to Melis Durul once ;)

Ceylan's father is in intensive care unit.His situation seems serious that's why she stayed in Turkey i think.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• what happens to Romania - Hungry match ?

They stayed hungry LOL 3:1 to Romania

By the way it is HungAry...

Born for Volleyball, lives from Volleyball, dies with Volleyball.

"When somebody is just not an equal partner to have a conversation with, the best you can do is to ignore him." Done!

• Like your profilphoto!!! :D

• Czech libero Jasova seems injured, she sits on the bench and looks like she can't play, already yesterday Bednarova played as libero instead. Today also Vanzurova sits on bench...I hope they don't have anything serious and can recover until F4.

• Hungry

They are not Hungry anymore - they ate Turkey :lol:

• BUL - FRA 3-2, interesting stats, Rabadjieva got injured in the 2nd set :down: . Stable Eli, Karakasheva made it well in attack, and Nikolova as Opp :thumbup: the reception - normal (very bad). Happy for the win and for the F4 in Karlovy Vary 8) I hope laola will show us a good match btw BUL and SWISS tomorrow - they have played well tonight :thumbup:

Радо Стойчев каза: Мизия, Тракия, Македония! Западните покрайнини - завинаги български!

Edited once, last by ari ().

• and what do you mean about the french team? how did they play? best skills, weaker skills?

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• Well, that game wasn't broadcasted, but the result and the stats show great battle. I think the French team is a quality one, definately hard opponent for us because of its good organisation of play. It is enough that France get set in every game against us and yesterday you were one step from the win. You;ve made more blocks than us - 17 - 16. If we look at stats you are better in every component, it looks like we have outmuscules your girls, or just got luck in the crucial moments. In the last game you are at home :P :drink:

Радо Стойчев каза: Мизия, Тракия, Македония! Западните покрайнини - завинаги български!

• I remember a time-out in Varna when Abondanza said to our girls: "This is a team who thinks a lot when playing, be very very carefull and stay concentrate all the time!"

• Will Flier play in Final 4?
    Curious which Team will play Serbia there in A Team or B.
    Czech Rep will play vs Bulgaria and Serbia vs Holland right?