European League 2012

• and what do you mean about the french team? how did they play? best skills, weaker skills?

i have seen some new players in French team who i havent seen so far.where is Rybazeski?
    two players had played well agains Turkish team in Turkey.i cant remember their names.(not Schlect) those players are young or experienced?

• i have seen some new players in French team who i havent seen so far.where is Rybazeski?
    two players had played well agains Turkish team in Turkey.i cant remember their names.(not Schlect) those players are young or experienced?

Rybaczewski, Lozancic,Bousquet, Faesch ask for a summer break. they suppose to come back for european qualification tournament. Some other girls didnt play european league for other reason : Kloester (out of shape after pregnancy), Tere (injured) , Djilali (out of shape after surgery).
    Which girls did you talk about? for sure Orle , young (19) MB or sometimes Opp of Le Cannet , 2 years experience in the league...Dascalu maybe, the opposite?shes only 20, just play 2 years in the league as bench player in Nantes. the other one is maybe Crousillat (OH) or Tuifua(setter) , players from Aix- Venelles they have around 3 years experience in the league, not necessary as starter.I'm i right?

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• Rybaczewski, Lozancic,Bousquet, Faesch ask for a summer break. they suppose to come back for european qualification tournament. Some other girls didnt play european league for other reason : Kloester (out of shape after pregnancy), Tere (injured) , Djilali (out of shape after surgery).
    Which girls did you talk about? for sure Orle , young (19) MB or sometimes Opp of Le Cannet , 2 years experience in the league...Dascalu maybe, the opposite?shes only 20, just play 2 years in the league as bench player in Nantes. the other one is maybe Crousillat (OH) or Tuifua(setter) , players from Aix- Venelles they have around 3 years experience in the league, not necessary as starter.I'm i right?

i know Rybaczewski, Lozancic,Bousquet, Faeschr,Djilali,Orle....the players i meant are different ones who played rather well against Turkey.Now France has a good Mb:Bauer.They need better players to rise its level.

• Final Four draw:

Czech Republic - The Netherlands

Serbia - Bulgaria

Final Four will be played at 5th and 6th July, Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic).

• It has big possibility these last three games to be played with some of our replacements. I know that all players are with team except Eva Yaneva who is injured and she is recovering. But because of our placement in the finals maybe Marcelo Abbondanza would prefer to play with some reserve players. In the last match against Switzerland we played with Kitipova-Rabadzhieva-Karakasheva-Sabkova-Koeva-Ruseva-Filipova with often presence of Desi Nikolova. Nenova-Vasileva-Strashimira Filipova-Nikolova and Zarkova were on the bench. But against France which is the strongest opponent in the group Bulgaria will play maybe with the best players. I don't know but even our replacements are relatively good players and hot chicks.

• BHAHHAHAHAHA i have no words :aww:

Matthias, Abondanza have said that he is happy we are already qualified for F4, because now he could use the last tournament as a preparation for it. Whatever that means it is for sure that against France we will play with the first team including Eva Yaneva

Радо Стойчев каза: Мизия, Тракия, Македония! Западните покрайнини - завинаги български!

• BHAHHAHAHAHA i have no words :aww:

Matthias, Abondanza have said that he is happy we are already qualified for F4, because now he could use the last tournament as a preparation for it. Whatever that means it is for sure that against France we will play with the first team including Eva Yaneva

Thanks for the info, it's good news for me because I want to go there only if there's a chance to see some of the best players and getting good volleyball ;)

• Change - Yaneva wont be in Metz because she needs some more time to recover and will probably play in F4. Another injured player is Emiliya Nikolova who will also join the team in the Czech rep.

Радо Стойчев каза: Мизия, Тракия, Македония! Западните покрайнини - завинаги български!

• Now on CEV site is two matches live in the same hall :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

Probably score from scorers.pro is good about match FRA-SWI

• BUL - TUR 3-0 25-18 25-22 25-18 everybody played in this game for us except Strashi who has had pain in the back!! :| Awful! Hope this is a bluff! However, Dimo Tonev said the main target for this tournament is a 3-0 victory against FRA, the girls have promised they will do that :lol:

• Oughhh! Strashi is OK :D 15 points with some 79% in attack and 4 blocks and 3-0 against swiss 13,14,12 - again all of the players have played :thumbup:

• I expect a great battle in Final four this year. Turkey won't participate 'cause we gave a chance to our youngesters, Serbia isn't in a good shape and it isn't sure if hey will play with their A team or B team. It is a great opportunity for Bulgaria and Czech Republic to participate WGP next year.

• Serbian squad for F4:

S: MAJA OGNJENOVIĆ (MODENA, ITALIJA) I BOJANA ŽIVKOVIĆ (VOLERO CIRIH, ŠVAJCARSKA).
    OPP: JOVANA BRAKOČEVIĆ (JT MARVELOUS, JAPAN) I SANJA STAROVIĆ (RABITA BAKU, AZERBEJDŽAN).
    L: SUZANA ĆEBIĆ (ZUL, NEMAČKA).
    MB: NATAŠA KRSMANOVIĆ (RABITA BAKU , AZERBEJDŽAN), MILENA RAŠIĆ (KAN, FRANCUSKA) I NAĐA NINKOVIĆ (VOLERO CIRIH, ŠVAJCARSKA).
    OH: JOVANA VESOVIĆ (KONSTANCA, RUMUNIJA), TIJANA MALEŠEVIĆ (VOLERO CIRIH, ŠVAJCARSKA), JELENA BLAGOJEVIĆ (URBINO, ITALIJA) I BRANKICA MIHAJLOVIĆ (VOLERO CIRIH, ŠVAJCARSKA).

• Other teams probably will play with the same roster in the Final Four.

Here is the F4 Poster.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"