The 2012 CEV European Qualification Tournament to the 2013 FIVB World Grand Prix

• The Tournament will be between 1-30 September.

The places from the 2011 Euro Champs will be important here. Curious how many Teams will play here.

Has Poland Wild Card still?

2 Teams from the 2012 Euro League will have automatic places in the 2013 World Grand Prix.

• probably poland will not be safe anymore, because the contract with FIVB will expire after whis olympic circle.

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

• Also, Poland has been dropping in the FIVB rankings #14 at present, which was down 2 spots from November 2011.

FIVB will not want soft teams in the WGP without qualifying tournaments.

• Mr Wei jizhong will resign his position shortly....and his successor shall be the first vice president from Norceca...

i am sure more favorable policies for norceca teams may be come out...maybe the next wild card holders are brazil and dominican republic.

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

• If Ary Graça gets president of FIVB in september (I really hope not...he is years in Brasil federation, 16 years to be more exact, he will not wanna let go never from FIVB, I dont like his work ahead our federation), expect Brazil to have many easy ways...

• Because Turkey plays with the Youth Roster in the EL and hasn't chance to get Final 4 spot, I predict that Turkey will be Host here, who knows maybe City which is very famous because of monuments and interactive courts lines which You may see on but only during matches and only from Referee places- new technology 4D is at Their places- They imagine that see that They change but only in special situation which You may learn at ARVHS.

• Because Turkey plays with the Youth Roster in the EL and hasn't chance to get Final 4 spot, I predict that Turkey will be Host here, who knows maybe City which is very famous because of monuments and interactive courts lines which You may see on but only during matches and only from Referee places- new technology 4D is at Their places- They imagine that see that They change but only in special situation which You may learn at ARVHS.

2 of 4 (Turkey, Serbia, Netherlands, Bulgaria) will participate in 2013 then

• 2 of 4 (Turkey, Serbia, Netherlands, Bulgaria) will participate in 2013 then

Bartek means that Turkey will probably host a separate GP qualifier tournament because they can't get the ticket from EL. CZE will host EL F4, so Turkey won't be in F4 there unless a big surprise happens.

• Bartek means that Turkey will probably host a separate GP qualifier tournament because they can't get the ticket from EL. CZE will host EL F4, so Turkey won't be in F4 there unless a big surprise happens.

ahh i get it, thanks, Bartek's comments always complicated, i dont understand %50 of it :lol:

• 2 of 4 (Turkey, Serbia, Netherlands, Bulgaria) will participate in 2013 then

How did You understand My post that You wrote that? :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

It is not My fault but Your brain fault :lol:

• How did You understand My post that You wrote that? :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

It is not My fault but Your brain fault :lol:

Actually in the beginning it was not answer to your comment becuause of i quoted, but i dont know why i quoted you, then Matthias answered, so i commented in that way, whoa i came back from work 08:00 to 17:00 and very tired forgive me :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Europe got 5 places to the 2013 World Grand Prix. This means that only 2 Teams will get tickets from the Tour.

Bulgaria, Czech Republic and Poland Wild Card are in.

• FIVB has still agreement with polish Polsat to show all matches so this means that Poland has Wild Card still.

No no Kadir Turkey for sure won't get Wild Card :D

• omg again poland with wild card? :aww: what does fivb try to do? i cant see any exclusive thing wth poland furthermore they have been worse and worse year by year!
    just make the situation fair and lets see if poland could take even 5thplace :white: (there will be serbia,turkey,russia,germany,italy)
    and imo every time attending competitions with 'wild card' makes poland worthless :whistle:

• FIVB has still agreement with polish Polsat to show all matches so this means that Poland has Wild Card still.

No no Kadir Turkey for sure won't get Wild Card :D

Do you really think that I have such an expectation from FIVB? Giving wild card for Turkey :lol: They didn't give wild card for World Cup last year and they choose Argentina :lol: After that I expect nothing from them but to be more fair :whistle:

• Europe got 5 places to the 2013 World Grand Prix. This means that only 2 Teams will get tickets from the Tour.

Bulgaria, Czech Republic and Poland Wild Card are in.

If it will be 16 teams again, only 5 places for Europe would be very poor...isn't it possible that Poland doesn't count among those 5 but rather as wild card team?

• Read article from FIVB site- Bulgaria and Czech qualify for... There has been written that only two vacancies is also for Europe. Maybe even without Wild Card :D