The 2012 CEV European Qualification Tournament to the 2013 FIVB World Grand Prix

• So many good teams will fight for these places, we have Turkey, Serbia, Russia, Germany, The Netherlands, Italy - how many teams can fight for 2 places, if Poland receives Wild Card? If 8 no matter which another team will add: Croatia, France or anybody else, this team won't get this place.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

Edited once, last by kondzio ().

• So many good teams will fight for these places, we have Turkey, Serbia, Russia, Germany, Turkey, The Netherlands, Italy - how many teams can fight for 2 places, if Poland receives Wild Card? If 8 no matter which another team will add: Croatia, France or anybody else, this team won't get this place.

Turkey will be allowed to send 2 teams? :P

• Turkey will be allowed to send 2 teams? :P

My mistake :D, in this case we may have tournament with 6 teams in Round Robin system.

• So many good teams will fight for these places, we have Turkey, Serbia, Russia, Germany, The Netherlands, Italy - how many teams can fight for 2 places, if Poland receives Wild Card? If 8 no matter which another team will add: Croatia, France or anybody else, this team won't get this place.

so if a team gets wild card this shouldnt be poland without competiting! its already too hard to qualify between such great teams and fivb makes the situation harder
    normally it must be like this.... tournament finishs and the first 2 teams will go gp2013 after that the best third team gets wild card.
    its the only fair wise

• so if a team gets wild card this shouldnt be poland without competiting! its already too hard to qualify between such great teams and fivb makes the situation harder
    normally it must be like this.... tournament finishs and the first 2 teams will go gp2013 after that the best third team gets wild card.
    its the only fair wise

You're right, but Poland has money, we always host at least one pool and our TV broadcasting comparing with others is really good.

• Germany would be the most prepared and motivated team since they won't be tired because of OG matches and whole preparation process during summer. Thus it is almost certain that they will get one spot unless there is any injury (they are also sooo dependent on their starting 7 just like Thailand) Except Germany Russia-Italy and Turkey would compete for other spot but I don't think veteran players of Russia and Italy would play in such a qualification tournament. In that case, Serbia would get ticket with Turkey :whistle:

• You're right, but Poland has money, we always host at least one pool and our TV broadcasting comparing with others is really good.

i see u and i really support poland due to their assistances about evolution of volley in europe but that doesnt mean poland has to be rewarded as wild card in each tournament! these are really different facts... im sure there is someone who thinks like me between polish fans :thumbsup: cause as i said before it damages poland at the same time

and im not agree with somethng ok maybe poland has money but its not the only country in europe its not about having money, the other countries already have money too(turkey,germany,italy) but its not their preference to pay money for volley.

• so if a team gets wild card this shouldnt be poland without competiting! its already too hard to qualify between such great teams and fivb makes the situation harder
    its the only fair wise

hahaha, if it was as you said they won't call it wild card right? :lol: :lol: :lol:

@ kondzio, if it was about money, why don't they make it just like world league :whistle: Moreover I am pretty sure that Turkish Volleyball Federation is as rich as Polish one especially after last sponsorhip agreements, and hosting for any tournament has also been pleasure for Turkey 8) But still Poland gets WC instead of Turkey :down:

• what does 'wild card' mean for u? paying lots of money?

Wild Card means a tournament berth awarded to a team that has not qualified through normal play, If they would take 3rd best it would may be better choice but won't be wild card :roll: After wild cards given to Japan, Poland, Dominik constantly for many years, I kinda get used to it :down:

• I see Hejjdeu that You have very short memory.

During May Poland beat Serbia, Holland, Russia and Germany so if We add Turkey and Italy is in Top 3.

• I see Hejjdeu that You have very short memory.

During May Poland beat Serbia, Holland, Russia and Germany so if We add Turkey and Italy is in Top 3.

bartek u say u understand me but it obvious that u didnt, im talking about in general and u also know that poland has been getting worse im not talking about the tournament in turkey

if u want to talk about tournaments just look at grand prix 2012 and tell me what poland did well :whistle:(i say it cause its the current one)

• To say what Poland did or didn't does is without sense because Grand Prix Groups aren't tie.

Tournament in Turkey had Top Teams without Italy and showed where is Poland place.

• I'm sure of that Poland will get tickets for Wgp 2013. FIVB loves Poland and they have Polsat Sport agreement and money but I can't imagine WGP without Turkey, we definitely deserve to be there ;)

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• To say what Poland did or didn't does is without sense because Grand Prix Groups aren't tie.

Tournament in Turkey had Top Teams without Italy and showed where is Poland place.

lol the groups werent tie and it was obvious but poland is the last country who could complain about it :white:

• Where has been written that Poland complained groups tie?

Simply You haven't good arguments and You begin new way in every post which isn't in the past.

• For Me discuss with U is ended.

Probably will be create new way without reflect in real.