The 2012 CEV European Qualification Tournament to the 2013 FIVB World Grand Prix

• Yes, I just realized that now we have August and the tournament would be next month :D Yesterday for some reason (probably heat disturbing my brain...) I was thinking the tournament would be in 10 days from now :aww:

I guess someone hasn't been on summer vacation yet and definitely needs one :D There are no confirmations on the tournament yet but I think we're all be very interested to see new rosters of best European teams, so let's hope that article tells truth)

• [quote='Matthias',index.php?page=Thread&postID=182299#post182299]There are no confirmations on the tournament yet but I think we're all be very interested to see new rosters of best European teams, so that article tells truth)

Yes we are all pretty much excited about the new rosters. Personally I am really curious about Italy and Russia most :whistle:

• i think it would be hard for the teams which are likely to go on with the same rosters such as Serbia,Turkey to compete for Wgp 2013 after a tiring OG process as well. Maybe Germany,Poland even Holland,Bulgaria,Czech R. (if they are called) would have better chance,who knows?

• Bulgaria and Czech are already qualified from European League final :roll:

• Russian press is lousy and unreliable. Just 3 days after the article about european QT, Sport-express publishes refutation of it - there will be no tournament. I'm sorry to mislead you guys, but it's not my fault really I was just as hopeful to see this tournament as everybody else here ;(
    http://news.sport-express.ru/2012-08-17/529203/

• the last match i watched compltely was turkey-usa and then i couldnt watch almost nothing,and i was so surprised when i heard brazil won the gold medal.I was so sure about usa but they couldnt handle it but they played a good tournament so i want to congratulate them :thumbup: and the thing which makes me so glad is japan :drink: im so happy thath they achieved to make a medal,even i like korea too japan deserves it much and they won already :thumbsup: and im not sure but i guess i wrote some articles that some users wrote 'european teams cant make big achievements in OG cause they r not good' im really disagree wih it :down: european teams can be in the medalist candidates too :teach: its not like totally being worse or better, sometimes teams needs more chance to show their capabilty :thumbup:

• the last match i watched compltely was turkey-usa and then i couldnt watch almost nothing,and i was so surprised when i heard brazil won the gold medal.I was so sure about usa but they couldnt handle it but they played a good tournament so i want to congratulate them :thumbup: and the thing which makes me so glad is japan :drink: im so happy thath they achieved to make a medal,even i like korea too japan deserves it much and they won already :thumbsup: and im not sure but i guess i wrote some articles that some users wrote 'european teams cant make big achievements in OG cause they r not good' im really disagree wih it :down: european teams can be in the medalist candidates too :teach: its not like totally being worse or better, sometimes teams needs more chance to show their capabilty :thumbup:

lol it wasnt the right title to make this comments :aww: ,so apologize for it from now

• In polish media CEV gave statement that the Tour won't be because Noone wants to be Host so CEV did what She did. Turkey sent documents to CEV after Olympics, time was to before Olympics, and CEV didn't change position in that case.

• Russian press is lousy and unreliable. Just 3 days after the article about european QT, Sport-express publishes refutation of it - there will be no tournament. I'm sorry to mislead you guys, but it's not my fault really I was just as hopeful to see this tournament as everybody else here ;(
    http://news.sport-express.ru/2012-08-17/529203/

That sucks!

Grand Prix will be terribly WEAK! :down: