Friendly NT Matches

• Brazil with main team inside court, only Fabi missing, she went back to Rio cause she is sick. Maybe also FAbiana wont play cause she felt pains in the morning, so she didnt train..but she is on court. Also Sheilla, Thaisa and Natalia.

Now lets wait to see which team Zé will choose to start the game.

A curiosity...the gym in Maceio is open in the laterals! :aww: So If it is a windy day...the game will have a complicator..hehehehe It will be beach volleyball without the sand. :P

• A curiosity...the gym in Maceio is open in the laterals! :aww: So If it is a windy day...the game will have a complicator..hehehehe It will be beach volleyball without the sand. :P

I can see clearly now :lol:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Very confident start from Holland girls! :thumbup: Brazilian haven't woken up yet

• Any link pleaseeeee :obey:

• Brazilian team probably has just finished hard training period because all the players look heavy, they just don't jump as high as usual. I'm sure we're seeing the worst of Brazil NT today, they surely will get better day by day. Dutch NT looks very lively on the other hand, disciplined, nice team play. It's their game to win today.

• Brazil 3x1 The Netherlands (18-25, 25-23, 28-26, 25-22)

1ºset: 8-7; 11-16, 16-21, 18-25
    2ºset: 7-8, 14-16, 19-21, 25-23
    3ºset: 3-8, 14-16, 19-21, 28-26
    4º set: 6-8, 16-13, 21-18, 25-22

I did myself some statistics from home, cause I dont know If cbv will release any: ^^

BRA: Dani Lins 1, Monique 17, Garay 14, Daroit 8, Juciely 7, Adenizia 15, Brait (L). Michelle, Claudinha, Sheilla 6, Fabíola, Thaisa 5. Sts: 7a, 9 bl, 28 errors.
    NED: Stoltenborg 4, Pietersen 11, Plak 10, Grothues 10, De Kruijf 16, Steenbergen 15, Schoot (L). Renkema, Buijs, Dijkema, Sloetjes 2. Sts: 8 a, 12 bl, 22 errors

• Brazil made a lot of mistakes, but it was also a very good team from the dutch girls, specially Robin and Quinta, did really well!!! Im happy Monique received another chance to play..she did very well on Brazil side.

The dutch girls had trouble finishing second and third sets, but I guess that is why they are here as well, to learn in this moments, and grow as a game.

Tomorrow the game will be close to public, that is why won't have tv broadcast. The match will be open only to students from public schools and to people from CBV.

Sunday the match will be 11:10h (brazil) and Sportv will broadcast again. ^^

• Brazilian team probably has just finished hard training period because all the players look heavy, they just don't jump as high as usual. I'm sure we're seeing the worst of Brazil NT today, they surely will get better day by day. Dutch NT looks very lively on the other hand, disciplined, nice team play. It's their game to win today.

after the match Zé said the team is coming from a period they did a lot of technical trainings, but no tactical training, so he expected already to have some trouble in that aspect. But he also congratulated the dutch team that played really well.

• Friendly 2: Brazil 3x1 The Netherlands (23/25, 25/16, 25/21, 25/15)

Brazil started with Dani Lins, Monique, Garay, Gabi, Juciely, Adenizia, Camila Brait (L).

Do you know who entered in substitutions?

• Do you know who entered in substitutions?

acording to globo.com Claudinha, Fabíola and Tandara.

And for the Netherlands played: Femke Stoltenborg, Yvon Belien, Robin de Kruijf, Maret Grothues, Quinta Steenbergen, Judith Pietersen and Myrthe Schoot (L). Kim Renkema, Anne Buijs, Lynn Thijssen, Laura Dijkema and Celeste Plak.

• acording to globo.com Claudinha, Fabíola and Tandara.

And for the Netherlands played: Femke Stoltenborg, Yvon Belien, Robin de Kruijf, Maret Grothues, Quinta Steenbergen, Judith Pietersen and Myrthe Schoot (L). Kim Renkema, Anne Buijs, Lynn Thijssen, Laura Dijkema and Celeste Plak.