Friendly NT Matches

• Illic is no longer Switzerland coach? Or she is just not there cause she is working with Dinamo Moscow and is just a friendly game?

This is the assistant coach Timo Lippuner. I have no idea where Ilic is. There was hardly any information so far about the training camp in Poland on the swiss sites. But maybe you're right and she has to work with Dinamo.

• Poland vs. Switzerland 4:0 (25:23, 25:18, 25:16, 25:22)

Probably it won't be no stats, but I saw a whole match and counted points for girls from Poland.

Line-ups:
    Poland:
    1st set: Radecka - Skwrońska-Dolata - Różycka (Kosek) - Kasprzak - Martałek - Kąkolewska - Maj (L)
    2nd set the same as 1st, substitutes in 2nd: Wójcik for Kasprzak (at half of set, however it didn't worked well, Wójcik seemed to be nervous, it was her debut in senior NT), Wołosz for Skowrońska and Kaczor for Radecka (double substitution after 2nd technical timeout, girls stayed till the end of set)
    3rd set: Radecka - Skwrońska-Dolata - Różycka - Konieczna (today as OH although she's normally OPP) - Martałek - Efimienko - Maj (L)
    Extra set: Wołosz - Kaczor - Różycka - Konieczna - Martałek - Efimienko - Maj (L), substitutes in extra set: Radecka for Wołosz, Skowrońska for Różycka

At the end of extra set we had 3 nominal OPPs on court at the same time: Skowrońska, Kaczor and Konieczna, but it worked, from 22-22 girls won 25-22.

Switzerland:
    Starting line-up: Marbach - Wigger - Unternahrer - Granvorka - Schauss - Stocker - Jenny (L), substitutes: Steinemann (changed Wigger at the end of 1st set and played as OPP in 2nd and 3rd set, in 4th set she changed Granvorka till end of set), Sirucek (in 2nd set Changed Schauss only for service, in 4th set changed Wigger and stayed till the end of set), Bannwart (changed Marbach in 3rd set till the end), Halter (changed Schauss only for serve)

Scores (only by Poles, including extra set): (regular game + extra set)
    Skowrońska-Dolata 12 (all spikes) - (11+1)
    Martałek 12 (5 spikes, 1 ace, 6 blocks) (11+1)
    Różycka 12 (all spikes) (9+3)
    Kaczor 8 (6 spikes, 1 ace, 1 block) (1+7)
    Konieczna 7 (6 spikes, 1 ace) (4+3)
    Kasprzak 5 (3 spikes, 1ace, 1 block)
    Efimienko 5 (4 spikes, 1 block) (3+2)
    Kąkolewska 3 (2 spikes, 1 ace)
    Radecka 3 (1 spike, 2 blocks)
    Wójcik 2 (1 spike, 1 block)
    Wołosz 0

Girls from Switzerland made 31 errors (23 in first three sets).

MVP of the match became Paulina Maj

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• This is the assistant coach Timo Lippuner. I have no idea where Ilic is. There was hardly any information so far about the training camp in Poland on the swiss sites. But maybe you're right and she has to work with Dinamo.

Well, the Swiss Vball Federation site wrote that the friendly game against Poland will be played in Belchatow, so... :lol: It's no wonder they've lost Ilic along the way, heheh. Jokes aside, I didn't know that Dinamo has already started their preparations. I thought it'll be somewhere next week.

• I forgot about summary of game. Well, girls aren't in their best shapes yet and they are after hard training. The best today in my opinion were Skowrońska, Martałek, Maj and Różycka. I'm also surprised by better than I expected performance by Radecka and Kaczor after not so good last season. As always we have problems with reception, Różycka is ok, but Kasprzak is horrible. Konieczna was better, but it's not enough and she's converted OPP, better spiking from zone 2. There are also problems with second MB, Martałek can be certainly starter, but I don't know who'll be second. Both Kąkolewska and Efimienko are tall, but they could be better. There is also Tokarska, however I didn't see her even with others which weren't in 12. And they checked Jamroć on camp, but for me she's a mystery.
    Our commentators claim that next matches before Grand Prix we'll play with Germany, anyone can confirm that?

• can someone know where I can see yesterdays Polands match?

• can someone know where I can see yesterdays Polands match?

Today replay on Polsat Sport is currently running :D

• Our federation finally confirmed it, Germany and Poland will play two training matches this weekend in Kienbaum (near Berlin) where our team is at camp. Not "official" matches though...

I know that it'll be only training games ^^

• Unfortunately the quality of stats picture is really low :down: is there any better one?

edit: ok, i found it :D http://www.ossrb.org/main/vesti/13/rbu17.jpg

• Today Turkey and Azerbaijan will play a friendly match in istanbul .

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup: