Friendly NT Matches

• Italy 3x1 Netherlands (21-25, 25-17, 25-15, 25-20)

taly: Signorile 1, Guiggi 11, Arrighetti 11, L. Bosetti 2, Diouf 25, Costagrande 18. Libero: De Gennaro. Barcellini 11, Chirichella. N.E: Camera, C. Bosetti, Folie, Gennari, Fiorin. Head coach: Marco Mencarelli

Netherlands: Stoletenborg 4, Plak 8, de Kruijf 10, Grotheus 8, Steenbergen 11, Pietersen 14. Libero: Schoot. Buijs 5, Flier 2, Dijkema, Renkema. N.E: Sloetjes, Belien, Kino. Head coach: Guido Vermeulen.

• I'm sorry but it make me nervous. This guy is a liar and he's just trying to get an attention of polish supporters. The score was way different and the rosters too. I'm talking about this mystery guy Meczyki from polish Orlen Liga site.

• I'm sorry but it make me nervous. This guy is a liar and he's just trying to get an attention of polish supporters. The score was way different and the rosters too. I'm talking about this mystery guy Meczyki from polish Orlen Liga site.

That's why I wrote this in italic, because it surprised me and I doubt he's a reliable source, if it's a lie than I'll delete this post ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Ok, finally official info appeared on polish federation's website. That guy is a liar, yesterday simulatenously we had two matches:

Germany A - Poland A 4-0 (25-21 25-15 25-22 25-13)
    Line-ups:
    GER A: Hanke - Kozuch - Brinker - Beier - Ssuchke-Voigt - Furst - Durr (L)
    POL A: Radecka - Skowrońska-Dolata - Różycka - Konieczna - Martałek - Efimienko - Maj (L)

Germany B - Poland B 0-4 (23-25 20-25 19-25 23-25)
    GER B: Weiss - Hippe - Geerties - Izquierdo - Brandt - Kauffeldt - Thomsen (L)
    POL B: Wołosz - Kaczor - Polak - Sieczka - Kąkolewska - Tokarska - Strasz (L)

Unfortunately no scores there :( sorry for false info

• I had a source that told me that both German teams won yesterday's matches :S
    Let's wait what DVV says :D But I'd say this confirms that Möllers and Poll will be out of the team...

• I had a source that told me that both German teams won yesterday's matches :S
    Let's wait what DVV says :D But I'd say this confirms that Möllers and Poll will be out of the team...

Now source is PZPS so it should be reliable ^^

• Gods, is it really this HARD to reveal scores of TWO friendly matches? Is it beyond abilities of people who work in federations?? :wall:

• Kondzio, PZPS made like 5 mistakes in their short news, so I don't know if 'reliable' is a good word :D

• Gods, is it really this HARD to reveal scores of TWO friendly matches? Is it beyond abilities of people who work in federations?? :wall:

In DVV there is one person who is responsible for all the press work :aww: So we're used to getting news delayed...I suppose the results of the POL matches will be mentioned in one sentence when the roster for WGP will be announced...

• Kondzio, PZPS made like 5 mistakes in their short news, so I don't know if 'reliable' is a good word :D

Ok, so we should wait for a news on german federation's website ^^

• I usually don't have any complaints about DVV and their news, so kudos to this guy, but seriously... I remember that DVV put nice reports about friendlis that our teams did last year, but right now everything looks like one big joke. And, really, the number of mistakes PZPS did in their report with the names of German players is shameful. And we do have a lot of people who work there. Maybe too much... :roll:

• I usually don't have any complaints about DVV and their news, so kudos to this guy, but seriously... I remember that DVV put nice reports about friendlis that our teams did last year, but right now everything looks like one big joke. And, really, the number of mistakes PZPS did in their report with the names of German players is shameful. And we do have a lot of people who work there. Maybe too much... :roll:

Just had a look at the PZPS report..."Weib" :aww: it's a negative word for "woman" in German :lol: Kathleen is called Weiß (=white), ß is a sharp s in German...and the other setter "Hanka", that's Pachale's first name, but she has no connection at all with Denise HankE :roll:
    But they got "Ssuschke-Voigt" right, even most German journalists screw up that one :D

• But they got "Ssuschke-Voigt" right, even most German journalists screw up that one :D

Oh, right, :cup: for them :lol:

Of course why bother with "ü" and I have no idea where is Kainbaum city :D