Friendly NT Matches

• According to Polish fed, the teams played two matches again today (A and B teams probably) and Poland won both 3:1. No info yet from DVV and I don't expect any before tomorrow, but tomorrow the team has an official press date to present their ECH outfits...

Giovanni Guidetti ‏@Gio1315 2m

Good matches with Poland! one won one lost.but important is that we did a great week of work and we are ready for @FIVBVolleyball Grand Prix

Unfortunately he only talks about the A tean matches I guess...

• According to Polish fed, the teams played two matches again today (A and B teams probably) and Poland won both 3:1. No info yet from DVV and I don't expect any before tomorrow, but tomorrow the team has an official press date to present their ECH outfits...

This time only line-ups of Poland:
    1st match 3-1 (25-21 18-25 25-23 25-17) Różycka, Kaczor, Efimienko, Radecka, Skowrońska-Dolata, Martałek, Maj (L) - Skowrońska must have played as OH
    2nd match 3-1 (27-25 21-25 25-20 25-14) Tokarska, Polak, Sieczka, Wołosz, Kąkolewska, Konieczna, Strasz (L)
    It seems that it looked like yesterday: 2 matches for 2 teams, without substitutes.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

Edited 2 times, last by kondzio ().

• Skowronska as OH - my dream came true :lol:

• Skowronska as OH - my dream came true :lol:

Skowrońska is our lifeguard, her reception skills should be better than few polish OHs ^^ it can even go further to Rabita, Rourke as OH may struggle on reception and with Cruz and Castillo Kasia can handle it with her experience :teach: maybe I'm running to far into the fututre :whistle: , it was only one training friendly match and we don't know if Makowski use it in Grand Prix, but it seems that he'll do it seeing Konieczna, Polak or Sieczka on reception.

• Skowrońska is our lifeguard, her reception skills should be better than few polish OHs ^^ it can even go further to Rabita, Rourke as OH may struggle on reception and with Cruz and Castillo Kasia can handle it with her experience :teach: maybe I'm running to far into the fututre :whistle: , it was only one training friendly match and we don't know if Makowski use it in Grand Prix, but it seems that he'll do it seeing Konieczna, Polak or Sieczka on reception.

I remember Kasia passing as an OPP too, in that European qualification tournament in Turkey.. correct me if I am wrong

• yes, she did, but this time she was real OH, then she was passing instead of Zebrowska in some rotations only :)

• yes, she did, but this time she was real OH, then she was passing instead of Zebrowska in some rotations only :)

Yes, Kasia rceived few balls more than Kowalińska (Żebrowska) in that tournament and was better, but stats on that tournament were a bit weird and even Kasprzak there had really good numbers in reception :lol:

• Azerbaidjan and France are playing a serie of 4 amical games since 26th of july.
    First game and victory for Azerbaidjan 3/2. No more details.
    Ilgar or some other people from Baku, did you have more informations? stats? broadcast?

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• Italy won a friendly match against Argentina 3-1 yesterday! good girls :)
    ITALIA-ARGENTINA 3-1 (25-17 25-23 23-25 25-16)
    ITALIA: Signorile 2, Bosetti C. 11, Arrighetti 4, Diouf 19, Fiorin 9, Folie 15, De Gennaro, Camera 1, Gennari, Chirichella 3. All. Mencarelli
    ARGENTINA: Nizetich 13, Sosa 14, Fresco 16, Fernandez 1, Aispurlia 11, Castiglione 3, Gaid (L), Rizzo (L), Pinedo 3, Boscacci 5, Curatola. Non entrata: Busquets. All. Orduna.
    Durata set: 25, 29, 32, 25.
    Italia: bs 5, a 7, mv 10, er 14.
    Argentina: bs 10, a 5, mv 16, er 38.
    next one will be tomorrow in San Bonifacio at 20.30!

• In DVV there is one person who is responsible for all the press work :aww: So we're used to getting news delayed...I suppose the results of the POL matches will be mentioned in one sentence when the roster for WGP will be announced...

Gotta correct myself, there is not one single word about the GER-POL matches from our fed :wall:

• Gotta correct myself, there is not one single word about the GER-POL matches from our fed :wall:

The same info about results appeared on PZPS, OrlenLiga and two more polish websites, still no info on german websites?

• Is that the last post about no GER-POL reports by DVV or will be more? I wanna know to prepare mentally for more.

• Italy won also the second friendly match against Argentina 3-1. It has been a good game from Italy, really concrete in the first two sets, where all the girls played good (I have to say that no one stood out, they played good) then they let their opponents come up a little bit too much...let's see what will happen in Grand Prix, especially without Bosetti!

ITALIA-ARGENTINA 3-1 (25-21, 25-12, 20-25, 25-20)
    ITALIA: Signorile 3, Barcellini 11, Costagrande 13, Folie 5, Sorokaite 11, Guiggi 12. Libero: De Gennaro. C.Bosetti 4, Chirichella 6. N.e: Camera. All. Mencarelli
    ARGENTINA: Nizetich 10, Sosa 16, Fresco19 , Aispurlia 5, Castiglione 4, Pinedo 2. Libero: Gaido. Boscacci 5, Curatola, Busquets 1, Rizzo (L). N.e: Fernandez. All. Orduna.
    Durata set: 25, 23, 30, 27. Italia: bs 7, a 4, mv 15, er 17.Argentina: bs 11, a 5, mv 13, er 30.