Friendly NT Matches

• Malagurski after injuries doesn't play as good as she did :whistle:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Of course but there is younger Bjelica who deserves to be a starter or at least on court after this kind of performance by Malagurski

That's the reason why Bjelica should be starter and Malagurski backup :wavy:

• The team that played the first set, is the best formation for Serbia right now imo.

But this ups and downs from one set to another are kind of normal in friendly matches...many changes, plus the focus is never the same as in a real match, for both teams...

• Unfortunately I couldn't watch (only the last few points), I hope it will be uploaded later...
    Best scorers according to DVV: Karg 15, Fürst 14; Malagurski 17, Veljkovic 11.

I saw that Mareen Apitz and Louisa Lippmann were not with the other players after the match. Lippmann might still have problems from her injury, but seeing Möllers instead of Apitz there is crazy. If Guidetti really goes for her as 2nd setter it will mean that the backup setter will purely be a blocking substitute :aww:

• Unfortunately I couldn't watch (only the last few points), I hope it will be uploaded later...
    Best scorers according to DVV: Karg 15, Fürst 14; Malagurski 17, Veljkovic 11.

I saw that Mareen Apitz and Louisa Lippmann were not with the other players after the match. Lippmann might still have problems from her injury, but seeing Möllers instead of Apitz there is crazy. If Guidetti really goes for her as 2nd setter it will mean that the backup setter will purely be a blocking substitute :aww:

Möllers as backup is for me an insane idea 8| :wall: :white:

• Möllers in EL was not that bad..her sets to slide attackers were OK,her blocks were good :D she may be German Naz :P

I don't think so, for me she's so ordinary S, like Giulia Rondon few years ago ^^

• This comparison is an insult for Rondon...Möllers can serve and block well, but that CANNOT be the standard for how to choose a setter. Apitz and Weiss are lightyears ahead in terms of setting quality...

Is she so bad :white: so this decision is even more insane :what:

• It has not been officially decided yet...just today she was in the team and Apitz not, but not sure if that's the same for WGP.

I hope it won't be the same, Apitz surely can fight even for being a starter, but Guidetti prefers Weiss again :whistle: