Friendly NT Matches

• 13-14 September Italy-Turkey
    19-20 September Italy - Azerbaijan

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Friendly Game 1 - 05/09

Netherlands 3x1 Germany (26-24, 21-25, 25-21, 25-21)

http://www.volleybal.nl/volley…-duitsland-met-31-in-leek

Vermeulen was not happy after the match: 'we need too many chances to make the pont. Our basic-level should improve! '.

• If Germany continue play like this Croatia has chance to be 2. in Pool A :white:

In this WCH will be a lot of suprise not only by Croatia but others teams too ...You will see ;)

• 1st match of Dela Trophy

GER - NED 3:0 (25-21, 25-16, 25-22)

More info to follow, but according to DVV German team was superior in all elements. Winning one set tomorrow means winning the trophy, but I guess that's not quite the most important thing for German team now ;)

• Netherlands 0-3 Germany (21-25, 16-25, 22-25)

Vermeulen: It's the first time this season we lose 0-3. Before today, we only lost a few times by 2-3. We played particularly against ourselves today. It is sad we played below our level today, because in this great atmosphere we want to show the audience our best game.

http://www.volleybal.nl/volley…t-30-te-sterk-voor-oranje

• Starting line-ups:

GER: Mareen Apitz, Stefanie Karg, Christiane Fürst, Maren Brinker, Jennifer Geerties, Margareta Kozuch, Lenka Dürr (L), Kathleen Weiß, Louisa Lippmann.

NED: Femke Stoltenberg, Yvon Belien, Celeste Plak, Robin de Kruijf, Anne Buijs, Manon Flier, Kirstin Knip (L) and Laura Dijkema, Judith Pietersen, Quinta Steenbergen, Carlijn Jans, Myrthe Schoot, Quirine Oosterveld (L).

Some stats:
    GER: 9 aces, 1 serve error, 9 blocks, 44% attack
    NED: 2 aces, 8 serve errors, 6 blocks, 41% attack

Guidetti says that he is very satisfied with the team's performance today,

• I don't know what Gio's thinks, but I think Sassi may have the opportunity to play tomorrow's match.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• I don't know what Gio's thinks, but I think Sassi may have the opportunity to play tomorrow's match.

First of all, I don't understand why she was even invited. She restarted ball training just about 2 months ago after a 9 month break, so I'm pretty sure she's not in a shape to help the team now. I'd be very surprised if she makes the WCH team.

• First of all, I don't understand why she was even invited. She restarted ball training just about 2 months ago after a 9 month break, so I'm pretty sure she's not in a shape to help the team now. I'd be very surprised if she makes the WCH team.

Maybe her character/personality ? but I agree with the second part.

• Apitz or Weiss mostly played ?
    Interesting for RCC if Apitz plays regularly in September and WCH with German NT.

• DELA Trophy, 2nd match:

The Netherlands 1-3 Germany (20-25, 25-22, 18-25, 22-25)

Germany is winner of DELA Trophy 2014 :flower: :flower:

Vermeulen: we deliberately chose strong opponents (Germany and Turkey) for our WCH-preparation. So, it's logical our weaknesses become clearly visible. We are still too unstable and we keep searching for the best mix of players. This weekend was a good lesson for us. It's a good experience for us to get so much pressure (by the opponent) on us'.

http://www.volleybal.nl/volley…ela-trophy-na-tweede-zege

• Germany def. Netherlands 3-1 in a straight sets 25-20, 22-25, 25-18 and 25-22 and won the Dela Trophy 2014.

On the other hand, Kim Staelens and Caroline Wensink received plaque of honor from NEVOBO before the match.