Friendly NT Matches

• Which players do you think underperform? To me, Van Hecke and Courtois are playing even better. I think teams get used to their style and they are preparing better tactics. Since they are using alsways same 7 players (only Bland is contributing among bench players), it is not hard to get used to their style. :whistle:

In terms of individual players, I think Leys and Aelbrecht are not contributing as much as they should, but my main concern is the overall team play. Last year they had this "flow" in their game, they were simply "clicking" and I don't see it this year.

• GER-BEL again 3:0 (25-19, 25-15, 25-20).

I'm really not sure if Germany is so strong or Belgium so weak :S

Well, Belgium isn't playing as it did in last season...

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• GER-BEL again 3:0 (25-19, 25-15, 25-20).

I'm really not sure if Germany is so strong or Belgium so weak :S

That's Gio's team. I'm sure Germany's shape is getting better day by day and if they keep their shape, they can beat Turkey. :box: :rolleyes: :whistle:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Well, Belgium isn't playing as it did in last season...

At Belgium's side, Rousseaux's performance is very poor this year in national team. :teach: Leys and Aelbrecht can be added to this list

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• IMHO especially Leys is disappointing... Dirickx played too ordinarily in Orlen Liga... and Aelbrecht can't contribute as she did in last year. Moreover Rousseaux is always poor receiver, while Vandesteene is also quite weak OH converted from MB. And Van Hecke is overused because of this.

• And Van Hecke is overused because of this.

In yesterday's match she looked in poor shape compared to what she showed in WGP, she made many mistakes in attack and showed nothing impressive. She's still young so she lacks stability, but it's the coach's job to get her in best shape for the important tournament :whistle: I hope she can get back there for WCH, otherwise Belgium might be a disappointment...

• no stream
    First set for Italy 25 20
    2nd for Italy too 25 22

• In yesterday's match she looked in poor shape compared to what she showed in WGP, she made many mistakes in attack and showed nothing impressive. She's still young so she lacks stability, but it's the coach's job to get her in best shape for the important tournament :whistle: I hope she can get back there for WCH, otherwise Belgium might be a disappointment...

The problem for Belgium is: except van Hecke, there are no good wingspikers. That's why Van Hecke was overused during WGP.

• in the 3rd set Italy plays with Leo, Centoni, Picci, del Core, Arrighetti and De Gennaro. I suppose the second MB is Chirichella
    18 12 so far for Italy

• The problem for Belgium is: except van Hecke, there are no good wingspikers. That's why Van Hecke was overused during WGP.

I mentioned it - Leys, Rousseaux and Vandesteene aren't good enough. And others like Strumiło, Coolman, Grobelna or Gillis didn't get bigger chance, because all are too weak... and Van Hecke gets most balls...

• 3 0 for Italy
    Yes it was Chirichella
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1558002341086702

Some pics on twitter : RomaVolley2014

• What I understand from the pictures is Seda played as OPP. So Turkey's line-up must be Seda, Naz, Neriman, Gözde, Gizem, Bahar, Kübra.
    Also in one picture Güldeniz is waiting to receive.
    From gazzetta.it;

Del Core (12 points and 91% in reception)
    Barbolini, who had played in the Grand Prix with the opposite receiver, and he had to officially say goodbye to the idea of having provided his star Neslihan Demir, try to go back to the classic lining up opposite the Tokatlioglu (playing in China in Beijing).
    The central Akman was clearly the best in the field while the Tokatliouglu was never really in the game
    Bonitta has also tried to insert some point Costagrande Carolina instead of Piccinini.
    http://www.gazzetta.it/Volley/…-ko-3-0-90442423518.shtml

Yes still no Polen :whistle:

• Belgium's advantage is that the players are really at young ages.....heyrman 21, Rousseaux 22 etc...

In one or two years they will probably play without Dirickx...it will be a huge loss..