Friendly NT Matches

• ITALIA - TURCHIA 3-0 (25-20, 25-22, 25-18 )
    ITALIA: Lo Bianco 1, Piccinini 5, Chirichella 5, Centoni 17, Del Core 12, Arrighetti 10. Libero: De Gennaro. Ferretti, Diouf 6, Costagrande 1. N.e: Fiorin, Malinov, Cardullo, Folie, Bosetti, Signorile e Bonifacio. All. Bonitta
    TURCHIA: Sonsirma 8, Akman 12, Toksoy 5, Aydemir 3, Ozsoy 10 Tokatlioglu 5. Libero: Karadayi. Onal 1, Asuman, Yurtdagulen. N.e: Dalbeler, Isamiloglu, Arisan e Uslupehlivan. All. Barbolini

Lo Bianco and Piccinini back on the same side of the court for the 1st time since the post-London drama....I hope there will be no post-WCH drama ;)
    Also good to see Ferretti had a fast recovery :thumbup:

• So Ferretti can make it to WCH :thumbsup: the question is which OH will be cut from group, because there are still 17 players left...

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

ITALIA: Lo Bianco 1, Piccinini 5, Chirichella 5, Centoni 17, Del Core 12, Arrighetti 10. Libero: De Gennaro. Ferretti, Diouf 6, Costagrande 1. N.e: Fiorin, Malinov, Cardullo, Folie, Bosetti, Signorile e Bonifacio. All. Bonitta
    TURCHIA: Sonsirma 8, Akman 12, Toksoy 5, Aydemir 3, Ozsoy 10 Tokatlioglu 5. Libero: Karadayi. Onal 1, Asuman, Yurtdagulen. N.e: Dalbeler, Isamiloglu, Arisan e Uslupehlivan. All. Barbolini

Lo Bianco and Piccinini back on the same side of the court for the 1st time since the post-London drama....I hope there will be no post-WCH drama ;)

Seda in starting six at WCH is a JOKE :wall: :wall: :wall:

If Polen would not be a starter, I prefer Ismailoglu...Seda is really the worst option..

• It is a bad option, but Barbolini may prefer it :lol: we'll see "perfect reception" :D and also spiking will be more dependent on Neriman and Gozde...

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Congrats germany for 3 straight wins although these games have no meaning for me for WCH.I still think dominic,croatia and even argentina can be so dangerous for german team if they dont show aggressive game which sometimes they cant do :rolleyes: i didnt say italia cause i really dont think germany has courage to beat them in italy whereas they should beat them normalyy 3-0 or 3-1 cause italy has nothing special for me.

And for belgium,they r really not a dissappointment.Germany is in the top 3 teams in the world for serving maybe the best one and we all know that belgian reception line is not so strong.When they receive well they r still strong team and i believe them in WCH.Just i really dont like some player choices.Rousseaux should be in the court,she is the best player after van hecke that belgium has and cutting her is like destroying the team.And i dont understand why van de vyver just plays for serving,sometimes she shoudl be in the game as setter

• But i have to add something,i loved the way guidetti talked in the interview.He said that they would do everything to take a medal in WCH and he thinks german team could do it.Probably the first time guidetti believes the team such strongly maybe this is a good sign for the change of german team's mind :win:

• Rousseaux is Sonsırma of Belgium :P

i agree with hejjdeu..she is second best player after Hecke and should be on the court...Heyrman has a good blocking technique, she is just 186 but can streach out her arms over the net really well.

• But i have to add something,i loved the way guidetti talked in the interview.He said that they would do everything to take a medal in WCH and he thinks german team could do it.Probably the first time guidetti believes the team such strongly maybe this is a good sign for the change of german team's mind :win:

Germany should be ahead of one of China,Japan,Italy in terms of points to be in third round ??

• Congrats germany for 3 straight wins although these games have no meaning for me for WCH.I still think dominic,croatia and even argentina can be so dangerous for german team if they dont show aggressive game which sometimes they cant do :rolleyes: i didnt say italia cause i really dont think germany has courage to beat them in italy whereas they should beat them normalyy 3-0 or 3-1 cause italy has nothing special for me.

And for belgium,they r really not a dissappointment.Germany is in the top 3 teams in the world for serving maybe the best one and we all know that belgian reception line is not so strong.When they receive well they r still strong team and i believe them in WCH.Just i really dont like some player choices.Rousseaux should be in the court,she is the best player after van hecke that belgium has and cutting her is like destroying the team.And i dont understand why van de vyver just plays for serving,sometimes she shoudl be in the game as setter

Rossueux is a very useless player. She is supposed to be an offensive OH but she is very inconsistent at attacking. Besides, she doesn't take any responsibility on reception at all and that's why Leys cann't attack well. Offensive OHs generally doesn't receive much however, Rousseux is doing nothing at reception. If one doesn't receive at all, she must attack at the level of Kosheleva&Neriman. To me, instead of keeping Rousseux on the court, playing two more balanced OHs would work better for Belgium since they have very good MBs whoc can help to score :whistle:

• So Ferretti can make it to WCH :thumbsup: the question is which OH will be cut from group, because there are still 17 players left...

Fiorin or Bosetti. I think Bonitta could bet on Bosetti and put Fiorin at home.

• For the Turkish side, I think it was good that Barbolini started with Seda. I guess things got much clear in his head now since Seda (probably?) played bad again. Moreover there is another friendly game against Italy today, lets see how the new line up will be. I assume Polen will be in this time!

• Today Bonitta will change his line up a lot.
    Paola Cardullo probably back in the second row :P

:white: ;)

https://www.facebook.com/overt…907235021/?type=1&theater

• what is going on in the turkey italy match right now? which players are in the court?

• Croatia played friendly matche against DOM 3:0 for Cro :D
    (25:16, 25:22, 25:18 ) :woohoo:
    They played 4th set and DOM won that set but for Cro played B team