Friendly NT Matches

• Obmochaev what did You expect?

Croatia plays in World Grand Prix zone 3 with Kenya and Australia inter alia.

• Obmochaev what did You expect?

Croatia plays in World Grand Prix zone 3 with Kenya and Australia inter alia.

Once they Bartek Dominicana ... I expected to win easily Canada, which is nothing particularly true ... Yes it is a friendly match, but if you bully against them do not see them in the World ... :lol:

• Croatia played friendly game against Camerum today 4:0 (25:21, 25:14, 25:20, 25:16)

• Against Canada Croatia played with Popović asOH, Alajbeg was OH too,a lot of combination,Klarić as starterOH... it was more tactical matche and Angelo want to see who will go in Italy because he will maybe choose only 12 girls :whistle:

• Against Canada Croatia played with Popović asOH, Alajbeg was OH too,a lot of combination,Klarić as starterOH... it was more tactical matche and Angelo want to see who will go in Italy because he will maybe choose only 12 girls :whistle:

I simply can't find any logic to taking 12 players while one has right to bring 14 :wall:

• Why Angelo Anibal Vercesi doesn't think to cut himself ? :rolll:

• Maybe federation wants to save money so they may take only 12 players :wacko:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Today was the press conference of the Croatian national team. In Italy will go 14 players. Logical decision.

Thanks god! :obey: :obey: :cheesy:

• Any links/streams for Gelderland Cup Netherlands - Turkey ?

Unfortunately, there is no link. It's logically in a certain way since volleyball is almost never broadcasted on Dutch tv.

Edit: 1st match starts today at 7:30 PM CET

• NED-TUR 3-1 (25-19, 22-25, 25-18, 25-16)

Starting-7 in 1st set:

NED: Stoltenborg, Pietersen, Buijs, Plak, De Kruijf, Beliën, Schoot

TUR: Naz, Polen, Gözde, Neriman, Bahar, Kübra, Gizem K.

No info yet about set 2-4.

• 2nd match NED-TUR will be played tomorrow, again 7:30 PM CET

• http://www.volleybal.nl/nieuws…e-verslaat-turkije-met-31

Vermeulen: we played badly during DELA Trophy; we took important lessons from it. I want to congratulate my team with today's performance.

• What is happening to Turkey?!?! :white:

They were really good in the WGP.. I hope they get their act together till WCH

As soon as Neriman had to receive the problems started. She is a great player when she is used like in WGP but not as regular OH. IMO Turkey should have continued with a receiving OPP even though Meliha and Güldeniz individually are weak players, but the team play worked really well with that system in WGP with Gözde and Neriman taking the responsibility in attack so no real OPP was needed.

• What is happening to Turkey?!?! :white:

They were really good in the WGP.. I hope they get their act together till WCH

As i said and excepted before, with Neriman as a receiver OH Turkey will get in trouble with the reception.
    And that they were very good at the WGP is the result of Neriman as a non receiver OH and a great strong attacker. They need Neriman in attack but they dont need her in reception but all in all they need her on the court.
    Polen played as OPP and she cant receive so Gözde and Gizem cant share the back court alone during the whole match. At the WGP Neriman received sometimes and as Barbolini made a substitution with Setter and OPP he also substitued Neriman.
    I think Barbolini is looking for the best starting line up for the WCH and the friendly matches are the best place to do that, he is not interested in winning those friendly matches he looks at the best starting line up.
    At the friendlys with Italy Seda was the starter in the second match Seda and Polen played but i dont know who was thw starter but thats not important.
    Now the first friendly with Netherlands Polen was the starter maybe he will play tomorrow again with Polen first or with both of them or with no real OPP and he will return to his starting line up from the WGP. So the last match and he will decide.
    Turkey needs Neriman more than Polen or Seda -> OPP.
    If it doesnt work tomorrow Turkey will play for sure with WGP line up at the WCH. And i think they work on Güldeniz and especially Meliha to improve more because with this line up they have to be more help. With this system they were successfull and with the real OPP line up they are not yet.

• So it seems that tline-up with receiving OP worked the best for Turkey. Neriman was enabled from passing section and it worked properly. Now with Nerimans as receiver things go wrong... so Meliha/Güldeniz as OP wasn't bad option eventually, because it's quite tough and risky putting Seda as receiving OP :wavy:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game