Friendly NT Matches

• Do you have their game stats Diesse14.. also, do you have the complete line up of Italy womens?

Sorry I just saw your message now... anyway the stats are the ones that Carducat linked... where you can see also the team that will play in Montreux strating from today!

• Poland - Switzerland 5-0 (25-13 25-14 25-13 25-14 15-7)

Polish mian line-up was: Wołosz (S) - Zaroślińska (OP) - Skowrońska-Dolata (OH) - Werblińska (OH) - Bednarek-Kasza (MB) - Pycia (MB) - Durajczyk (L) and Bełcik (S), Miros (OP), Kaliszuk (OH)

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

Edited 2 times, last by kondzio ().

• 2nd game:

Poland - Switzerland 4-1 (25-15 25-23 25-15 25-11 11-15)

Polish line-up: Bełcik (3), Zaroślińska (8 ), Skowrońska-Dolata (16), Werblińska (4), Kąkolewska (14), Bednarek-Kasza (3), Sawicka (L) and Wołosz, Miros (2), Kaliszuk (4), Kurnikowska (8 ), Paszek (2), Wójcik (4), Tokarska (4)

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Japan and Brazil will have four friendly matches.

Here's the japanese roster.

S : Chizuru Kotoh, Natsumi Fujita, Haruka Miyashita
    MB : Mai Yamaguchi, Kana Ohno, Riho Ohtake, Haruyo Shimamura
    OH/OPP : Saori Kimura, Arisa Takada, Sarina Koga, Miyu Nagaoka, Yuki Ishii, Saori Sakoda, Yurie Nabeya
    L : Sayaka Iwasaki, Kotoki Zayasu

• Japan and Brazil will have four friendly matches.

Here's the japanese roster.

S : Chizuru Kotoh, Natsumi Fujita, Haruka Miyashita
    MB : Mai Yamaguchi, Kana Ohno, Riho Ohtake, Haruyo Shimamura
    OH/OPP : Saori Kimura, Arisa Takada, Sarina Koga, Miyu Nagaoka, Yuki Ishii, Saori Sakoda, Yurie Nabeya
    L : Sayaka Iwasaki, Kotoki Zayasu

Two of the matches will be in the city of Campinas (state of São Paulo) and the other two are not confirmed yet

• Bulgaria-Romania 2:3 in the first friendly match in Sofia. Nesic said that he is satisfied from the first match.Many different problems in the squad. Today Mariya Filipova doesn't play because of some problems.Nesic also said that Eva Yaneva cannot be ready for Baku but will be on line for WGP and european championship. Dobi Rabdazhieva will travel with the team for Baku but it's not sure yet can she be able to play in Baku.The most strangest thing for me is the presence in the squad today of Yulia Stoyanova who wasn't included in the big group of players.Tommorow will be the second match. There is the states from the match.

http://bgvolleyball.com/files/…-ROM%202-3%20Friendly.pdf

Here can be watch some photos.

http://www.sportal.bg/news.php?news=550343

• Not so good game by Bulgaria...even Elitsa had 4 reception error and again to many mistakes from Emiliya...and Romania team isn't so stronge to lose from them ..I'm wrong ? ..I know it is only friendly game..

• Not so good game by Bulgaria...even Elitsa had 4 reception error and again to many mistakes from Emiliya...and Romania team isn't so stronge to lose from them ..I'm wrong ? ..I know it is only friendly game..

I don't think that there is something dramatic in this lost. Many missing players in the squad, playng many not prepared for starter girls, first match with Elitsa as captain. The most important will be their shape in Baku.Also we just cannot so easily compensate the miss of experienced players like Yaneva, Filipova, Zarkova, Nenova, Mariya Filipova and even Dobi Rabadzhieva.

• AZE and Croatia are in the same sport Center in Slovenia so they will probably play few friendly games :)

• Azerbaijan : Croatia 4:1 (25:22,25:18,25:13,25:27,15:12)
    Top Scorers: Fabris 21, Klarič 13, Burazer 8; Matiaskovska 16, Bayramova 14, Rahimova 11