Friendly NT Matches

• We don't know that yet

I thought that it was in first game and in second she was ok :aww:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I thought that it was in first game and in second she was ok :aww:

not really. she actually got injuried during the second match, and Carol replaced her :win:

• North Korea - Azerbaijan played friendly matche and it was 2:2.

• Just few points from Ned. MB :huh: ?

• Did Apitz take over captain badge from Kozuch?

Crovolley - I couldn't watch the match but it seems like Yvon Belien and Quinta Steenbergen played starters and De Kruijf as replacement for one of them. Belien seems more confident hitting in front of her setter rather than slides and we all know what De Kruijf likes. Steenbergen has been quite weak this season, but still a decent one for a back-up MB.

• Germany need to improve serve, less errors, and Bulgaria need to improve a lot of things !

• Wiebke Silge is impressive si far.

• Croatia played friendly matche against North Korea and score was 1:1, they played only 2 sets

I didn't watch the match so I can't say anything about our game, but this score is not so good, NK is not so good team or ?? I don't know how they are playing ?
    Maybe, our girls were tired because they hada 2 hours of practise then they played against NK, who knows....

line up
    Fabris-Brcic
    Poljak-Jurišić
    Topić-Ušić
    Božičević

• This weekend we will have in Rio Copa Rio Internacional de Voleibol Feminino.

28/08 - Friday

16:00h BUL x NED (21h CET)
    18:30h BRA x GER (23:30h CET)

29/08 - Saturday

15:45h BRA x BUL (20:45h CET)
    18:00h NED x GER (23:00h CET)

30/08 - Sunday

9:00h BUL x GER (14:00h CET)
    11:30h BRA x NED (16:30h CET)

• Hi Joanna :wavy: , thanks for posting. I assume Sportv will broadcast Brazil's matches. Do you know if they will broadcast the other ones?

• Hi Joanna :wavy: , thanks for posting. I assume Sportv will broadcast Brazil's matches. Do you know if they will broadcast the other ones?

Its scheduled for Sportv 2 to broadcast BUL x NED and Sportv 3 BRA x GER on Friday.

But I dont know about the other days still....but I thikn yes, they will broadcast all games.

• Its scheduled for Sportv 2 to broadcast BUL x NED and Sportv 3 BRA x GER on Friday.

But I dont know about the other days still....but I thikn yes, they will broadcast all games.

:win: :win: :win:

• Croatia-Aze 1:3 (25:15, 19:25, 17:25, 22:25)

In first two sets, players who played were Barun-Brcic, Poljak-Cutuk, Jerkov-Usic, Bozicevic
    Barun had 57% in attack and had 8 points
    Ušić was the best player with 14 points and 52% in attack
    Jerkov had 9 points
    Poljak had 2 block and 67% in attack

In 3-4sets players who played were Grbac-Fabris, Miloš-Jurišić, Topić-Jerkov(in 3rd set)-Ušić(in 4 set), Božičević
    Topić was the best in reception, 69% positive and 67% perfect reception, very good ^^

To many errors in attack, Aze had 16 blocks against us. And to many errors in reception, 8 errors.
    Players who didn't played are Prša and Karla Klarić.

Next friendly matche will play on 29.8

• Obrigado, Joana :) Can't wait to see my beloved oranges :heart: Actually this match is going to be very interesting. Both teams have strong attackers but weak setters (Although Dijkema has been playing very well this year, but still, quite unstable and Kitipova...I don't even have to mention :D).

Should be funny to watch Pietersen facing her new teammate Emilija Nikolova and De Kruijf with her OLD-teammate Vasileva :D

• I'm very interesting how Ned is playing now, it is long time that they are together with Guidetti :)

How much is this tournamete good for European teams ?
    There is no team like Brasil on ECH and they will lose 2 days to travel in Brasil and back + day after travel you can't focus 100%(you're tired), that means that they lost 4 days only on that, Yeah they will have strong matches but that they can do it in Europe and they will not lose 4 days, 4 days sound little but team who are not together so long 4 preciuos days (like Bulgaria)(Full) And it's little beat risky if improtant player get sick because of long flight...I'm only one who thinks that is not so good move or ? If I'm, then thenI have wrong opinion ^^