Friendly NT Matches

• I don't agree but Ok :) Being there for 3 weeks or 1 week it's not what are I'm saying, I'm saying about lost time for traveling.
    Both team are using very good MB, reception is shaky

• Bulgaria have good serve and Ned has bad reception :S Dobriana is playing so good :super:

• Sloetjes and Ned reception :wall:
    Nikolova :white:

• Really ? This Bulgarian libero is so bad, her reception is bad

• Really ? This Bulgarian libero is so bad, her reception is bad

Even that way i believe that Desi is much more orientated in the pitch than M.Fiipova. And don't forget that Desi Nikolova is hitter not libero. If you remember she even scores against Croatia in Grand Prix. It's not easy to be outside hitter and libero in different matches.

• Oh my god....Today I watched the 'old' Dutch chaos team.....diastrous setter(Stoltenborg) and disastrous reception (Stam and Grothues)... :wall: :wall: :read:

And once again today's match showed: against such strong attacking and blocking teams like Bulgaria, Grothues is useless !!!

Dijkema and Schoot IN, tomorrow !!!

• Very good play by Dobriana Rabadzhieva and Elitsa Vasileva. True leaders of the team when experienced players like Strashi, Tsveti Zarkova and Nenova missing. Very good blocking again by Ruseva and also very nice game for Gabi Koeva. Congrats girls. Continue with this fight spirit. :box:

• Indeed Stoltenborg was terrible, sometimes too high and slow, mostly very low and unhittable sets :wall: And also very slow... Hopefully Schoot and Dijkema will be shown tomorrow.

@ Sander : I agree about Grothues, but still she's captain and probably the only good passer in the team, so I'd keep her in starting 6. Plak must be given more chances to play though.

• Today they only broadcasted Brazil's match
    Brazil 3x0 Bulgaria (25/20, 25/21, 26x24)
    NED 3x1 Germany (25x15, 25x18, 21x25, 25x23)

• What about broadcasts of today's matches from Rio? Joana? :sos:

Sorry, I just saw your message now...I think they only broadcasted Brasil x Bulgaria today, and will only broadcast Brasil x Netherland tomorrow.

But knowing that...I did my personal statistics of the second game there...hehehe Its not official...but its something. ;)

Netherlands 3x1 Germany (25-15, 25-18, 21-25, 25-23)

NED: Stoltenborg (again Laura wasnt even in the gym) 2, Sloetjes 12, Plak 13, Grothues 9, Belien 6, De Kruijf 16 (the best in the game), Stam (L). Entered: Schoot, Buijs 2, Flier 1, Koolhaas.
    NED: 6 aces, 12 blocks, 33 errors.

GER: Apitz 1, Kozuch 16, Beier 8, Brinker 11, Silge 2, Brandt 7, Thomsen (L). Entered: Weiss 2, Pettke 1, Geerties.
    GER: 11 aces, 5 blocks, 34 errors.

Holland was pretty much dominant in the beginning of the game, actually until 19-16 in third set. Than Germany showed a reaction, maily with good serves. They managed to turn around the third set and make a balanced fourth set. But in the end again dutch power attack and block made the difference.