Friendly NT Matches

• scorespro.com has a live score of GER-BUL and usually this means there is a stream somewhere (or an official live score), but I can't find one :sos:

There was definitely no stream for that match. I don't know about official live score, but I strongly doubt it.

By the way, a few minutes ago Bulgaria won against Germany and guaranteed the bronze medal in the friendly tournament. Germany finished in 4th place.
    Sportv is broadcasting starting right now the final match between Brazil and Nederlands. If Brazil wins 2 sets, then will win the gold medal.

• Stream?

I don't have any links, I'm sorry. But try to find Brazilian channel Sportv 3 on the web
    Match has been delayed and it is only about to start

• @ Sidney

At what time will the match start ???

• Sport TV 1: football

Sport TV 2: football

Sport TV 3: football

:sos: :sos: :sos:

• I love this NED team...they are amazing. Way better than Bulgaria and Germany and many other European teams...

• Yeah, Stoltenborg playing quite well today, but she was so bad in the 1st match.
    I'm so fed up with these infinite ads ?(

• Thanks @ Matthias :drink:

1st set for Dutch girls :drink:

• First set 25x23 for Nederlands

MONIQUE 4ATT 1BL
    NATÁLIA 2ATT
    ADENÍZIA 4ATT 1ACE
    GABI 4ATT
    CAROL 2ATT 1ACE
    4 errors from NED

SLOETJES 9ATT
    PLAK 4ATT 2BL 1ACE
    DE KRUIJF 2ATT
    BELIEN 3ATT
    BUIJS 2ATT
    STOLTENBERG 1AT
    1 error from BRA

• Yeah, Stoltenborg playing quite well today, but she was so bad in the 1st match.
    I'm so fed up with these infinite ads ?(

My stream has none (using ad blocker)...

The physical superiority of Dutch team is amazing, playing without Grothues their shortest player on court is Belien with 1.88, everyone else including the setter 1.90+ :white:

On the other hand, the depth at MB position in Brazil is just amazing. Carol and Adenizia are MBs nr 4 and 5 behind Thaisa, Fabiana and Juciely, and they're still much better than all other MBs of all other NTs expect the best ones from USA and China.

• I think friendly matches between those 4 teams are WAY more interesting than some World cup games :lol:

I hope Guidetti gives a chance to Schoot, what I want to see is her as digger and Stam as receiver. Good game by De Kruijf so far.

• My stream has none (using ad blocker)...

The physical superiority of Dutch team is amazing, playing without Grothues their shortest player on court is Belien with 1.88, everyone else including the setter 1.90+ :white:

On the other hand, the depth at MB position in Brazil is just amazing. Carol and Adenizia are MBs nr 4 and 5 behind Thaisa, Fabiana and Juciely, and they're still much better than all other MBs of all other NTs expect the best ones from USA and China.

Yeah, even Stam and Schoot are also 1,84cm, very tall for liberos.

• I'm amazed by Sloetjes. There is no way Sheilla can be better than her during club season

• Yes, Lonneke is a lot better than Sheilla now, I'd be surprised if the latter keeps her spot as starter.

Oh poor Anne, today she is Bush! I think it sounds much worse than Buiis :rolll:

• You guys give too much importance to the pronunciation of the names. Dutch is a VERY hard language for Brazilians...I never heard any foreigner commentator say Sheilla's name correctly, for example. Or even Jaqueline's name... It's not important.

• I'm not blaming them for not pronouncing it correctly, I just find it funny because her name is pronounced very differently every time. One day she's Buis, one day Bush :D Dutch being a difficult language is not a new thing, not only for brazilians, actually for many other nations ;)