Friendly NT Matches

• Plak has developed a lot since the last three years...I remember another friendly tournament in Brazil a few years ago and she was just starting..,.

• despite Stoltenborg we won the 2nd set :rolleyes:

Her games is sooo instable.

• anyone knows the relation between Carcases and Alice Blom? there were many pictures of them practicing together last season and I saw Blom at the final match of Brazilian Superleague in Rio de Janeiro. She was sitting right in front of me

• I love this NED team...they are amazing. Way better than Bulgaria and Germany and many other European teams...

What do you mean ? Every team game depends from the opponent's game and style of playing. I don't think that Bulgaria or Germany are weaker teams than Netherlands. I think that Germany maybe has small advantage in front of Bulgaria and Netherlands but last two teams for me are equal.

• Germany used to be better but right now we're far behind NED and BUL :S

This current shape doesn't mean nothing. There is a big possibility Germany to have much better presence in the european championship than both Ned and Bul.
    Ask me as a bulgarian what is all life to expect some big sport success and some happyness and every year new and new dissapointment but from one moment you used to life without big hopes and expectations and every small success starts to be accepted as a something great. And i also dream to see in my life bulgarian sport players to achieve something important but maybe this is our fate and i'm continuing to hope and expect but I don't want to sound like i'm complaining from my origin.So again i think that this tournament doesn't mean nothing special.

• What a match...Congrats Brazil :flower:

I'm really disappointed about our setter...I don't want to count her direct (technical) mistakes and disastrous sets to position 4...

Femke was one of Brazil's best scorers :wall: :wall: Maybe 20 points...

What if Laura played this match...but..'if ' doesn't count

Also Stam really disappointing...she has become soo slow in defense....I don't understand Guidetti.....

But for the other girls in starting six (especially Buijs today): :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: Great powervolleyball :super: :super: :super:

• what about any alternate for Stoltenborg ?( doesn't have Netherlands any at least decent S instead of Stoltenborg? maybe they should start trying Bongaerts or Molendijk...

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Stoltenborg's pathetic sets cause a loss, where is Dijkema? :what:

Buijs was so good today, I really hope that she manages to be more stable in attack.

• Bulgaria are playing with their best generation, they have been working altogether since junior NT and have become better as an indicidual player as well, so being ahead of german team is not surprising to me. They have really good attackers, decent MBs like Koeva and Ruseva, but like many other EU teams, setters and liberos are their weakness, although we just saw someone worse than Kitipova today.

• Get well soon, Laura !! I presume she will fly back with the team today.

• Silge is really the only bright spot in German team this summer...

While Silge has been pretty impressive all summer long, I think also Brinker has had a very positive summer thus far. She seemed quite improved to me, and expressing herself more consistently at a good level, especially in attack.