Friendly NT Matches

• Kozuch was feeling sick this hole weekend. She wasnt in 100% condition to play. During the warm ups for a few times she stopped to breath a bit better.

I think main problem for Germany right now is that they make a lot of mistakes. They need to reduce tht number. And they must keep the service agressive. MAny teams in Europe have an unstable reception, so could be a good point of start for them to explore that.

• Kozuch was feeling sick this hole weekend. She wasnt in 100% condition to play. During the warm ups for a few times she stopped to breath a bit better.

I think main problem for Germany right now is that they make a lot of mistakes. They need to reduce tht number. And they must keep the service agressive. MAny teams in Europe have an unstable reception, so could be a good point of start for them to explore that.

Thanks for the info. Then I don't get why Pedulla let her play all the time. He seems to insist a lot on the starting six :S

That's what I meant with my post in Germany NT topic. Pedulla's idea of the game is playing with high risk and always trying to score, and that just doesn't fit German team because the players are too weak in attack for that :S

• what about any alternate for Stoltenborg ?( doesn't have Netherlands any at least decent S instead of Stoltenborg? maybe they should start trying Bongaerts or Molendijk...

Bongaerts seems to be a good prospect for the future...but, she is still very young.

She will play for Ladies in Black, Aachen in upcoming season... :win:

• Belgium - Italy: 0-4 (26-28, 24-26, 11-25, 24-26)

Belgium: Dirickx (2), Heyrman (12), Leys (6), Aelbrecht (9), Van Hecke (7), Vandesteene (6). Libero: Courtois, Ruysschaert, Biebauw, Grobelna (10), Cianci (1), Van Gestel (4), Van de Vyver, Catry (1)

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Belgium - Italy: 0-4 (26-28, 24-26, 11-25, 24-26)

Belgium: Dirickx (2), Heyrman (12), Leys (6), Aelbrecht (9), Van Hecke (7), Vandesteene (6). Libero: Courtois, Ruysschaert, Biebauw, Grobelna (10), Cianci (1), Van Gestel (4), Van de Vyver, Catry (1)

Do you know something about Italy? Lineups, stats?

• Thanks for the info. Then I don't get why Pedulla let her play all the time. He seems to insist a lot on the starting six :S

That's what I meant with my post in Germany NT topic. Pedulla's idea of the game is playing with high risk and always trying to score, and that just doesn't fit German team because the players are too weak in attack for that :S

Yes I agree. He insists to much in the startin six...he almost doesnt use the bench taticly.

• Croatia today beat Slovenia 3:0 (25:21, 25:16, 25:13), they played one more set and in that set Slovenia won 25:16.

Top scorers for Croatia
    Samanta Fabris 18 points, Mia Jerkov 16 points, Maja Poljak 12 points, Ivana Miloš 12 points (Both MB had in attack over 50%, don't know exact number :/ )
    Players who played were Fabris-Brcic, Jerkov-Topic, Poljak-Milos, Božičević

For Slovenia: Igličar 16, Zdovc 8, Hutinski 7

Senna has problem with little injur, Barun played only in 4 set, Čutuk played in 3rd set instead Miloš in 4 set instead Poljak.

Next friendly matche 5.9 again against Slovenia.

Love this photo, Poljak showing her power in block :D

• I don't know, but soon i will find out :)

• Poland - Belarus 3-2 (25-21 25-18 26-28 21-25 26-24)

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• It looks like Brazil is playing friendly matches against NED, in the Nederlands.
    I don't know about the dates

• Hello, is that Kreklow on your display photo?

• Czech Republic's roster for the friendly matches against Poland and Belgium.

S: Vincourová Pavla, Smutná Lucie
    OH: Havelková Helena, Mlejnková Michaela, Kossányiová Andrea, Hodanová Eva, Toufarová Marie
    OPP: Havlíčková Aneta, Vanžurová Tereza, Kvapilová Michala
    MB: Trnková Veronika, Sajdová Nikol, Purchartová Barbora, Vyklická Klára
    L: Kovářová Julie, Dostálová Veronika

It will be Havlickova and Kuvarova(Jasova)'s first NT match this year.

• Poland won the first set against Czech Republic 25-20. Definetly Poles make less errors. They are blocking good and Kaczorowska with Werblińska are scoring on serve. But Skowronska is often blocked and we barely can finish the point off, really weak attacks on double block... Wołosz is not playing well. Maj is good at digging.