Friendly NT Matches

• Czechs win second 27-25
    Poland stats: (spike attempts/ points-shots-errors-blocked)

17. Skowronska 9/ 5-1-2-1 (56%) 1 block
    1. Werblinska 4/ 2-1-1-0 (50%) 1 serve error reception: 3-1-0/4 (75% perfect)
    16. Kaczorowska 7/ 2-4-1-1 (29%) 1 block reception: 6-6-1/13 ( 45% perfect)
    14. Wolosz - 1 serve error
    11. Pycia- 3/ 1-0-1-1 (33%) 2 blocks
    3. Efimienko 2/ 2-0-0-0 (100%) 3 blocks
    13. Maj - reception 2-1-0/3 (67% perfect)

12. Kowalinska 4/ 1-3-0 (25%)
    4. Belcik -

There is only 1 conclusion, please kill Kaczorowska or I'll kill her by myself. With Zaroslinska our team was about 50% better...

• Czech Rep. - Poland: 3:1 (20:25, 27:25, 25:22, 25:11)

Czech: Havelková, Mlejnková, Havlíčková, Vincourová, Sajdová, Purchartová (Toufarová, Vanžurová, Smutná, Trnková, Hodanová, Kvapilová)

There is no info about Poland's roster.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Türkiye – Belçika: 3-2

Türkiye: Naz (3), Güldeniz (4), Kübra (12), Polen (9), Neriman (13), Eda (12), Gizem (L), Gözde Kırdar (5), Merve (L), Nilay, Meliha (5), Büşra (3), Özge (3), Hande (8), Gözde Yılmaz (3)

Belçika: Dirickx (4), Heyrman (12), Leys (9), Aelbrecht (9), Van Hecke (15), Vandesteene (11) . Libero: Courtois. Kwamen in: Grobelna (9), Cianci, Van Gestel (2), Van de Vyver (1), Lemmens (4)

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• @ 7UP

There is only 1 conclusion,... that there's not enough brain-% between your ears. :wavy:

No need to be rude! :down:

• Today Croatia and Slovenia are playing second friendly matche.

• second game Czech Republic - Poland 1-3 (19-25 19-25 25-21 21-25)

Poland: Wołosz, Skowrońska-Dolata, Tokarska, Efimienko, Werblińska, Kaczorowska, Maj-Erwardt (L) and Grejman, Lis, Kowalińska, Kurnikowska, Ganszczyk, Durajczyk (L)

in first game starting line-up of Poland was: Wołosz, Skowrońska, Werblińska, Kaczorowska, Pycia, Efimienko, Maj-Erwardt (L) and Bełcik, Kowalińska, Grejman, Kurnikowska, Ganszczyk

Line-up Wołosz - Werblińska - Tokarska - Skowrońska-Dolata - Kaczorowska - Efimienko - Maj-Erwardt(L) may be our main on ECH eventually :wavy:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Sobolska could help for sure, but Belgium is arguing with us about her because of her brought-up there... don't know what's with Bednarek-Kasza, she's not with NT right now...

plus is that we have pretty good reception and I hope that Kaczorowska can help with it :roll: she does it decently as Werblińska, but she's a hole in terms of spiking, I hope she can help a bit at least like Shcherban did it in WC (though there's no comparison regarding serve's targetting on her recently...)

maybe if Klaudia takes more in passing, then Werblińska will be a bit better as spkiker :D

• Croatia won against Slovenia 4:0
    that is only that i know. Soon more info

• I don't understand the problems Belgium makes over Sobolska.. it's unfair.. they don't have her in the roster, she wouldn't play over Heyrman or Aelbrecht

Well, it's all about the money :S firstly, Belgians agreed for change Sobolska's country of origin from Belgium to Poland, but they claim now that cost of her upbringing amounts to 500K €... :call:

because of it if she wants to play for Poland, she probably would be banned...

• Well, it's all about the money :S firstly, Belgians agreed for change Sobolska's country of origin from Belgium to Poland, but they claim now that cost of her upbringing amounts to 500K €... :call:

because of it if she wants to play for Poland, she probably would be banned...

Yeah I've read that.. that's what I say its unfair.. Let's hope for the best

• Second friendly match :
    Czech Republic - Poland 1-3 (19:25, 19:25, 25:21, 21:25)

Czech Republic : Hodanova, Trnkova, Havlíčkova, Purchartova, Mlejnkova, Vincourova, Kovařova (L) and Smutna, Kvapilova, Kossányiová, Sajdová, Vyklicka, Toufarova

Poland : Wołosz, Skowrońska-Dolata, Tokarska, Efimienko, Werblińska, Kaczorowska, Maj-Erwardt (L) and Grejman, Lis, Durajczyk (L), Kowalińska, Kurnikowska, Ganszczyk.