Friendly NT Matches

• I hope Werblinska can raise her game, she was very weak attacking, so-so receiving, only good serving.. Also pretty sad Poland doesn't have better MBs than those.. I truly hope for Bednarek to find her best shape and maybe Sobolska to join Polish NT

I agree, but she wasn't receiving too much and from what I've seen she didn't do any errors. However Werblinska and SKowronska had both hard time attacking because they had 2 or 3 blockers most of the time. In my opinion Wolosz barely could set on single block.
    MB: Efimienko played pretty good, especially blocking.

"plus is that we have pretty good reception and I hope that Kaczorowska can help with it :roll: she does it decently as Werblińska, but she's a hole in terms of spiking, I hope she can help a bit at least like Shcherban did it in WC (though there's no comparison regarding serve's targetting on her recently...)

maybe if Klaudia takes more in passing, then Werblińska will be a bit better as spkiker :D"
    First of all Kaczorowska is weaker in reception than Werblinska, Klaudia often is around 50/20% in good/excellent reception (even though standing next to Leys and Durajczyk...) and Werblinska rather 60-70/40% so it's big difference. However she is really exhausted after season, she played almost every single match, even against weaker enemies and she's far from what she played in January in CL... Maybe she can recover untl ECH.

The problem is despite good reception we had troubles attacking... As I said above Wolosz didn't play well and each attacker had troubles... But maybe they're doing hard gym or sth and lack some physical attributes, I don't know.

• Today I got stats from Croatia - Slovenia 4:0 (25:23, 25:21, 28:26, 28:26)

Fabris 53% 17points in attack and Katarina BARUN 67% 10 points in attack :super:

Ivana Miloš 71% 7 points in attack , Jerkov 52% in attack

Nikolina Božičević had very bad day in reception, 39/11 errors 51%pos. 36%exc :what:
    Senna still doesn't play because of her injury and Topić is having bad day in attack, only 17% but reception very good 67%exc, she will be very good sub for reception.
    Only Topić had bad day in attacking everyone else were very good :)
    Brčić 9/4 in attack :lol: ..Setter :P and 4 blocks :white:

• For those interested, today at 8 p.m CET, Rai Sport 1 will broadcast the friendly match between Italy and Azerbaijan that will be played in a beautiful scenario, Piazza Santa Croce in Florence.
    Del Core, Diouf, Arrighetti, Gennari and Lo Bianco are missing.

• Croatia will play friendly matches against Bolzano (Seria A) on Sunday and Slovenia will play today against Bolzano.

Poland and Azer. are coming to same sport center in Slovenia, so that means that Croatia will probably play friendly matches against them to. :wavy:

• Croatia will play friendly matches against Bolzano (Seria A) tomorrow and with Slovenia in Sunday.

Poland and Azer. are coming to same sport center in Slovenia, so that means that Croatia will probably play friendly matches against them to. :wavy:

Poland will play with Azerbaijan for sure. I didn't hear anything about Croatia, but maybe too.

• For those interested, today at 8 p.m CET, Rai Sport 1 will broadcast the friendly match between Italy and Azerbaijan that will be played in a beautiful scenario, Piazza Santa Croce in Florence.

what is time of the match with İtaly time? can you share any link to watch the game please? :cheesy:

• Poland will play with Azerbaijan for sure. I didn't hear anything about Croatia, but maybe too.

In an interview for the official site of the Chemik Police Agnieszka Bednarek said that the girls will travel to Slovenia to play some friendly matches. So maybe the trip to the Baku is annulated and the matches will be played in Slovenia.

• Azer. Was already in Slovenia and they are coming back, and I heard that Poland is coming to :)
    And every team that comes in Slovenia, Croatia plays friendly matche against them. :D

• In an interview for the official site of the Chemik Police Agnieszka Bednarek said that the girls will travel to Slovenia to play some friendly matches. So maybe the trip to the Baku is annulated and the matches will be played in Slovenia.

Yup, probably that's the thing. A trip to Slovenia is way better than to Baku.

Any video from this match?