Friendly NT Matches

• Kaczorowska is Turkey's best scorer.

:rolll: Not even surprising. I don't know why she is still in NT...She's not even young anymore. If Kurnikowska and Grejman did play as bad as her they might use their young age as an excuse.

Poland looks quite hopeless to be honest.

• Poland - Turkey 2:3
    (23:25, 16:25, 22:25,25:23, 25:16)
    Grejman/Kurnikowska instead of Kaczorwska :wall: :wall:
    Bednarek-Kasza probably will join to roster later.

• After winning the first three sets Turkey played with its other starting 6 : Nilay - Hande - Büsra - Özgenur - Meliha - Güldeniz - Merve

Yes, Poland won the last two sets playing with bench players too. The conclusion is that Turkey has stronger starting six but Poland has better B team. :whistle:

• After winning the first three sets Turkey played with its other starting 6 : Nilay - Hande - Büsra - Özgenur - Meliha - Güldeniz - Merve

Poland was playing with Bełcik-Kowalińska-Tokarska-Efimienko-Grejman-Kurnikowska-Durajczyk in 4th and 5th.

Hande was superb.

• I do not understand why nilay is in this team! if naz injury, turkey will crashes...
    Actually, I do not understand too why Özgenur and meliha are in this team.
    I do not trust merve(2.libero).
    instead these players, Özge(setter),Fatma, Melike Yılmaz(MB), Buse (L) must be in team!

• Brazil 3x1 Nederlands
    25x17, 21x25, 25x21, and I don't know the score of the last set

• Brazil 3x1 Nederlands
    25x17, 21x25, 25x21, and I don't know the score of the last set

Well, it looks like it was actually 2x1...I'm not certain :lol:

• It was, it was a best of three sets.

Match was starting 3 hours later because of troubles with bus of Brasil. Dutch team played 2 sets against each other, at 9 pm the match against Brasil was starting, only 3 sets.
    Today another chance in Eindhoven at 3pm. Hopefully there is a livestream :D

• Croatia won against Bolzano Neruda(Seria A) 4:0 (25:21, 25:21, 25:22, 25:22)

TOP scorers: Samanta Fabris 22 points, Senna Ušić 19pt, Maja Poljak 12pt
    Senna is playing very good, she had 47% in attack 32/15, 3 blocks and 1 as
    Samanta had 5 blocks, 42% in attack.
    Maja Poljak had only 1 block in 4 sets :white:, 3 as serve and 8 in attack 47%

I don't know why Angelo didn't put Ivana Miloš, Katarina Barun and Mia Jerkov in the matche.

Our reception is getting better and better, Senna had 44 reception(1error) 41%exc, Mira Topic 62%exc, Božičević(L)(1error) 43%exc, Klarić 50%exc, only 2 reception error ^^

Bernarda Brcic played 1st set for Croatia and in 2,3,4sets she played for Bolzano.

Meri had 24 points

• So Mari is at least scoring a lot...I hope she is a real leader of the team this season

• This is stats of Mari - 20 serve (0 errors, 1 as), reception 17, 1 error 71%pos and 53%exc, 48 attacks 3 err 2 blo and 22 points 46%, 1 block

Very good matche for her :)

• Poland : Wołosz, Skowrońska, Kurnikowska, Werblińska, Efimienko, Bednarek-Kasza, Maj.
    Turkey : Naz, Ozsoy, Gozde, Polen, Eda, Kubra, Gizem

In the first set Poland lead 11:6