Friendly NT Matches

• But I'm praying the God that we meet with Poland in second round :D

• Don't forget that not so many people had predicted Croatia would beat The Netherlands 2 years ago and Japan and Germany last year in Italy. Probably no one.

Poland seems weaker now but they apparently have nothing to lose, so they will fight very hard to get some wins.

Everyone forgot that, and Croatia is even stronger this year with Katarina Barun, Mira Topić back and with real libero Nikolina Božičević :)

• But I'm praying the God that we meet with Poland in second round :D

I'm also prefer Croatia than Bulgaria. Croatia has great players like Samanta, Maja or Senna but they didn't prove nothing special on this level so far (besides 5th place in 2013). Samanta vs Skowrońska, Wołosz vs Grbac, Werblińska vs Senna. It can be good match :drink: .

• If you talk each player by each, Croatia is probably in Europe's top 5, but the key is how they unite and get to play as a team, many players haven't been active through the whole summer. If they make good team plays, yes, why not? :)

Both setters Brcic and Grbac haven't been shown in major tournaments this year, the first one gave a break and the latter was injuried, right? Gonna be interesting how they will play. Croatia, Holland and Bulgaria have splendid attackers and high blocks but their setters are a big question :D So I think it's all up to their setter. (Brcic, Dijkema and Kitipova)

• I'm also prefer Croatia than Bulgaria. Croatia has great players like Samanta, Maja or Senna but they didn't prove nothing special on this level so far (besides 5th place in 2013). Samanta vs Skowrońska, Wołosz vs Grbac, Werblińska vs Senna. It can be good match :drink: .

Brcic is going to be starter setter not Grbac, not sure yet but Katarina Barun is probably going to be starter to :)

• Brcic is going to be starter setter not Grbac, not sure yet but Katarina Barun is probably going to be starter to :)

For me Fabris is better player than Barun. She is faster, younger and she had better season. Brcic was playing in World Grand Prix?

• No, Jaksetic played in WGP, she was really bad...

Barun as starter? I'd prefer Fabris over her.

• On friendly matches Barun showed that She is better, for now. No Brcic didn't play on WGP.

• Thanks :flower: I'm confused about Topić, because she was horrible in Wrocław. :call:

• You know that story why Barun didn't play before so I don't think that Angelo would try so hard to get her back in NT to be bench player :whistle:
    Barun has something that Fabris doesn't have. Constancy and stabile performance in attack, better serve and they are both good in blocking. Look at only on stats, Fabris has around 6-8 errors in attack, Barun 2-3 and % same.

Loyd Topic is for now showing amazing reception but her game in NT is something diffrent than in her club.

• It's the same old story ... We have Kosheleva, Goncharova and Gamova and we won't win WCH? Yep, apparently you won't. This is not that simple. It is easy to see on Turkey example, without Naz they play 50% worse. And it's just a setter. So we shouldn't give away prizes at this point. There is chemistry, team spirit, coach, atmosphere and skills. Not only one thing.

• Croatia is stronger than Bulgaria IMO. Rabadzhieva is currently in a great form for sure, she has Vasileva besides her, but as we all know Elitsa plays one match with 30 points and the other can't score a point. She was too inconsistent in Vakif and I don't think she the kind of player you can always rely on. Nikolova was very very bad in Conegliano, didn't impress in those friendlies too. So right now I think Croatia is stronger in every position, also they have deeper bench than Bulgaria.

• Croatia is stronger than Bulgaria IMO. Rabadzhieva is currently in a great form for sure, she has Vasileva besides her, but as we all know Elitsa plays one match with 30 points and the other can't score a point. She was too inconsistent in Vakif and I don't think she the kind of player you can always rely on. Nikolova was very very bad in Conegliano, didn't impress in those friendlies too. So right now I think Croatia is stronger in every position, also they have deeper bench than Bulgaria.

This is the one of the most ridiculous things that i ever read here. But this is my opinion. Look at the history of the matches between these two teams and except match in Baku this year tell me another victory for Croatia. I can't remember important victory of Croatia over Bulgaria from many many years.I think that teams are equal and everything depends on heir receiving. If Bulgaria has better receiving we will beat definitely Croatia which is very incnosistent team

• I only remember WGP 2014 in Croatia.
    Everyone, just wait till ECH start :) than we can talk abput everything.

• I only remember WGP 2014 in Croatia.
    Everyone, just wait till ECH start :) than we can talk abput everything.

I haven't said that Croatia is bad team. I can't say that in comparison with the quality players that they have in the team tottaly lacks consistency untill this moment but maybe this year the things can be changed. If i have to be honest i prefer both Bulgaria and Croatia to continue instead of Russia but this sounds very difficult task. I think that Nesic is bad coach such as Vercesi but for me the serbian is smarter than Angelo who every time acts as clown in the circus.

• Stats of the second match:

Poland - Turkey 3:2 (25:20, 16:25, 22:25, 28:26, 15:8 )

Poland: Werblińska (18 ), Efimienko (9), Bednarek-Kasza (4), Wołosz (2), Kurnikowska (13), Skowrońska-Dolata (15), Maj-Erwardt (L) oraz Bełcik, Kowalińska (1), Kaczorowska (6), Ganszczyk (4)
    Turkey: Kirdar (16), Akman (11), Uslupehlivan (16), Aydemir Akyol (2), Özsoy (21), Erdem Dundar (9), Karadayi (L) oraz [i]Önal (1), [i][i]Özdemir , Cansu , [i]Baladin[/i][/i][/i][/i]

• Poland - Turkey 3:2 (25:20, 16:25, 22:25, 28:26, 15:8 )

Poland: Werblińska (18 ), Efimienko (9), Bednarek-Kasza (4), Wołosz (2), Kurnikowska (13), Skowrońska-Dolata (15), Maj-Erwardt (L) oraz Bełcik, Kowalińska (1), Kaczorowska (6), Ganszczyk (4)
    Turkey:Kirdar (16), Akman (11), Uslupehlivan (16), Aydemir Akyol (2), Özsoy (21), Erdem Dundar (9), Karadayi (L) oraz [i]Önal (1), [i][i]Özdemir , Cansu , [i]Baladin[/i][/i][/i][/i]

DO you have percentage stats ?