Friendly NT Matches

• Any realistic chances for Germany to do anything good at the next tournaments? One of the biggest mysteries of volleyball is how they have completely collapsed in one year.

They've been the biggest overachievers in this sport for years, it was bound to happen at some point. Plus Guidetti seemingly knew how to make the absolute most out of their abilities, and beyond that.

• Poland and Croatia are playing friendly matche right now.

• They've been the biggest overachievers in this sport for years, it was bound to happen at some point. Plus Guidetti seemingly knew how to make the absolute most out of their abilities, and beyond that.

Unfortunately I have to agree...on the other hand, I wouldn't say that the team "completely collapsed" this year, let's just say they got the expected results. After all we lost the only world class player we have (Fürst) and two more MBs who were starters in the last years (Ssuschke and Karg). Let's wait what the team can do in ECH, I'll be satisfied if they finish top 6 there.

• We won :D

CROATIA : POLAND
    3:1 (25:23,26:28,25:23,25:22)
    Top Scorer: Ušič 15, Barun 13, Poljak 13; Kurnikowska 17, Ganszczyk 11, Werblinska 10

• We won :D

CROATIA : POLAND
    3:1 (25:23,26:28,25:23,25:22)
    Top Scorer: Ušič 15, Barun 13, Poljak 13; Kurnikowska 17, Ganszczyk 11, Werblinska 10

It was close match, it could go either way. Considering the fact that Poland arrived to Slovenia late yesterday and didn't train after matches with Turkey, it is good result but we can't make big conclusion out of it ;) I am waiting for more details like full squads of both teams. :tzz:

• crovolley, Could you write something more about starting 6, substitutions and other little things? I'm confused about Skowrońska. Did she play?

• It was close match, it could go either way. Considering the fact that Poland arrived to Slovenia late yesterday and didn't train after matches with Turkey, it is good result but we can't make big conclusion out of it ;) I am waiting for more details like full squads of both teams. :tzz:

This is roster of Poland.

• Soon and I hope i will get stats and I will say something more about matche, but not to much.

• roster from picture if someone couldn't recognize or just doesn't know Poles ^^
    Wołosz - Skowrońska-Dolata
    Kurnikowska - Werblińska
    Tokarska (doesn't appear) - Ganszczyk
    Maj-Erwardt (L)

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Last friendly match between Brazil and Nederland is happening now and it is BRA 2x0 NED

Starting six are:
    Dijkema / Sloetjes
    Bujis / Balkestein
    Robino / Belien
    Stam

I don't know Brazil's starting six but it's probably the same as always

• 3x0 for Brazil, right? I couldn't watch much of it.
    I saw Roberta and Barbara in the end...also Mari, Adenizia and Carol. So only Gabi and Camila as the usual players.
    Looks like Ze Roberto made some changes today.