Friendly NT Matches

• 3x0 for Brazil, right? I couldn't watch much of it.
    I saw Roberta and Barbara in the end...also Mari, Adenizia and Carol. So only Gabi and Camila as the usual players.
    Looks like Ze Roberto made some changes today.

Only in 3rd set when Brazil had a comfortable lead. Before that they played with Dani, Monique, Natalia, Gabi, Fabiana, Juciely, Camila.

From what I saw, Dutch team looked pretty disappointing and Brazil very well prepared.

• As punishment for today's performance, Guidetti canceled the players' off day tomorrow. They were supposed to go home after the match but now they'll stay in the training center because Guidetti is really mad about the game :white:

Indeed. And actually I agree totally with this punishment. It's part of a necessary change in the players' minds. They should always give 100 %. Yesterday they didn't at all.
    Guidetti is a present from heaven for our team, in all aspects !

• I think the players fairly deserve the punishment, I couldn't watch the entire match, but from what I saw they were all half asleep, not motivated at all.

• roster from picture if someone couldn't recognize or just doesn't know Poles ^^
    Wołosz - Skowrońska-Dolata
    Kurnikowska - Werblińska
    Tokarska (doesn't appear) - Ganszczyk
    Maj-Erwardt (L)

Sorry in advance for my ignorance, but who is Ganszczyk? I haven't heard of her at all and where is Aleksandra Trojan who had a good season? I think she's a stronger player than both Tokarska and Efimienko at least.
    Kurnikowska seems to be playing quite well which is a positive sign for Poland, so that Skowronska can settle as OPP.

• [quote='kondzio','index.php?page=Thread&postID=298118#post298118']roster from picture if someone couldn't recognize or just doesn't know Poles ^^
    Wołosz - Skowrońska-Dolata
    Kurnikowska - Werblińska
    Tokarska (doesn't appear) - Ganszczyk
    Maj-Erwardt (L)

Sorry in advance for my ignorance, but who is Ganszczyk? I haven't heard of her at all and where is Aleksandra Trojan who had a good season? I think she's a stronger player than both Tokarska and Efimienko at least.
    Kurnikowska seems to be playing quite well which is a positive sign for Poland, so that Skowronska can settle as OPP.[/quotet
    Kamila Ganszczyk is 24 years old MB; she played very good last season and she was called for B team. She showed there good play also and first coach of or NT called her to A team. IMO she is good player and she has personality. It was good choice by our coach.

Trojan is injured, as far as I know.

• Ganszczyk played in KSZO and now she was transferred to MKS Dabrowa. She had really good season, better than Trojan I think. However Trojan was injured, so she could not play since the end of the season.

About POL-CRO, it's quite weird that Kurnikowska had 17 points, while Werblinska 10 and Skowronska even less... I couldn't watch the match, but was Kurnikowska receiving at all? Because something is not right here :what: Or maybe it was testing some different things, I don't know. Maybe someone who was watching can tell more.

However it's good for the team that she could score, it's our biggest problem. If she also received well then she could be a major addition to the team :drink:

• http://www.volleybalkrant.nl/n…voor-straf-niet-naar-huis

The article about the punishment, in Dutch.

I agree 100 % with his explanation !!

I was in Amsterdam and they really deserved this punishment, they played really bad, no exception at all. No fight, no mentality..... Hope this point of Guidetti brings the mind back to the EC.
    They want to play for medal,but not in this way.

Brasil were playing with normal starting six in first two sets.In third set some other players.

• CROATIA - POLAND 3:1 ...here is some details from the matche.

This was starting roster of Poland : Werblinska(1-3), Efimienko(1-2sets), Paulina(1-3)(L), Wolosz(1-3), Kurnikowska(full matche), Skrowronska(1-3), Ganszczyk(full matche), in 3-4 sets Tokarska played as starter.
    Attack: Skrowronska 23/9 39%, Werblinska 29%, Kurnikowska 35/14 40%, Tokarska 18%
    Reception: Kurnikowska 29 reception, 2 errors 59%pos, 52%exc, Werblinska 27, 2 errors 44%pos 30%exc

• Ganszczyk played in KSZO and now she was transferred to MKS Dabrowa. She had really good season, better than Trojan I think. However Trojan was injured, so she could not play since the end of the season.

About POL-CRO, it's quite weird that Kurnikowska had 17 points, while Werblinska 10 and Skowronska even less... I couldn't watch the match, but was Kurnikowska receiving at all? Because something is not right here :what: Or maybe it was testing some different things, I don't know. Maybe someone who was watching can tell more.

However it's good for the team that she could score, it's our biggest problem. If she also received well then she could be a major addition to the team :drink:

I would like to add that Ganszczyk was the best blocker of Orlen Liga 14/15. :teach: She was the best player in this years polish EL team, is very dynamic and always seems very motivated. I like her very much. She just needs to improve under a good coach.

• CROATIA - POLAND 3:1 ...here is some details from the matche.

This was starting roster of Poland : Werblinska(1-3), Efimienko(1-2sets), Paulina(1-3)(L), Wolosz(1-3), Kurnikowska(full matche), Skrowronska(1-3), Ganszczyk(full matche), in 3-4 sets Tokarska played as starter.
    Attack: Skrowronska 23/9 39%, Werblinska 29%, Kurnikowska 35/14 40%, Tokarska 18%
    Reception: Kurnikowska 29 reception, 2 errors 59%pos, 52%exc, Werblinska 27, 2 errors 44%pos 30%exc

OK so now for me everything is obvious. Werblinska played weaker match so Kurnikowska was used more in attack. That's nothing wrong, she played a lot with Turkey and quite intense so she can be tired. Anyway it's good that Kurnikowska could play on high level also in reception. When they all play good at the same moment we can be really strong and after I saw Ned play with Bra I think we can really do well in ECH (although I know it's only friendly match...).

It's a pity there won't be a revenge cause we played after flight and without training. Still the score was close in each set.

• Maybe they will play one more friendly matche. Today we are playing against Slovenia.
    Croatia made to many errors in serve 14 and 14 errors in reception.
    Angelo tryed a lot of girls and he wants to find perfcet starting line-up.

ATTACK: Senna 50%, Barun 50%, Fabris 53%, Miloš 70%, Poljak 54%.

We just need to work on our serve and reception and this score can be much better ^^

• Maybe they will play one more friendly matche. Today we are playing against Slovenia.
    Croatia mayed to many errors in serve 14 and 14 errors in reception.
    Angelo tryed a lot of girls and he wants to find perfcet starting line-up.

ATTACK: Senna 50%, Barun 50%, Fabris 53%, Miloš 70%, Poljak 54%.

We just need to work on our serve and reception and this score can be much better ^^

I think Croatia is a fairly well serving team. Nothing special but every player has a solid floater - Senna, Jerkov, Milos, Poljak, Grbac.. and Fabris and Barun have strong jump serves.

• Yeah We have good serve but against Poland 14 error on serve is to many. :/

Angelo yet doesn't know who will be starter Grbac or Brcic, Fabris or Barun and now Topić is playing better and better...Ušić and Jerkov position is in danger.

• I think Grbac has better connections with the attackers, but the problem is that her level can drop really all of a sudden, in the 1st set she plays really well, next set disaster. Besides I find Brcic's games more exciting to see. It's all up to Angelo's mind, both of them are very tall as setters and to be honest there's no huge level difference between those.

About Topic, it's better to put her from the bench at first, but if she finds her great form like in 2013, she can be tried as starter, why not ;) Usic and Jerkov don't ALWAYS play well and Mira is a better passer IMO.

Great to see Poljak and Milos back, they had been missed so much in the summer, I mean Susic is not a NT material yet and Burazer plays better as OPP, Cutuk being injuried, Kaleb not being even selected...

Hopefully we see some great movement from this team, they have always amazed me since 2 years ago, beating The Netherlands, Germany and Japan in big games.

• Poland is playing against Azerbajian right now.

• Poland is playing against Azerbajian right now.

Could you inform us about starting 6 and substitutions?

• Aze-Pol 3:1 (25:17, 25:23, 23:25, 25:23)

• Have you any info about starting 6 ?