Friendly NT Matches

• Top scorers: Skorwronska 20, Werblinska 17, Ganszczyk 7 that is only that i know.

• Ganszczyk :thumbup: I hope she will play in ECH. ;)

• Someone said that Poland would beat Croatia if they played some other day. Yes right, and Croatia beat Azer. 4:0 and Poland lost against them 3:1 :whistle:

• This was ONLY friendly match, not official.

• Yes, you have really good team , but I cheer Poland and I belive in this team :)

• Yes, you have really good team , but I cheer Poland and I belive in this team :)

Everyone cheers for his zteam and countrie ^^

• POLAND :Wołosz, Skowrońska-Dolata, Ganszczyk, Efimienko, Werblińska, Kaczorowska, Maj-Erwardt (libero)
    What the he.ll Kaczorowska was doing on the court? Why not Kurnikowska/Grejman? They've improved much more than Kaczorowska so far!
    I would try with Bednarek-Kasza in front of setter over Efimienko.

• Someone said that Poland would beat Croatia if they played some other day. Yes right, and Croatia beat Azer. 4:0 and Poland lost against them 3:1 :whistle:

You can't compare the results between the teams and makes assumptions like this :P Beacause it is not so easy. There is tones of layers which influence the match result.
    Besides as you wrote in the match with Croatia their two main weapons (Rahimova, Bayramova) have played and awful match (it was like few points in 4 sets) and Fabris had very good day and was unstoppable.
    So one day it could be 3-0 and on the next day 0-3 if there are playing two teams on similar level.
    I noticed also that you are very over confident as it comes to Croatia and there is for now no reasons to be like this, because Croatia didn't achieve good results for many years.
    There is potential to do this, but we will see how it will be ;)

• You can't compare the results between the teams and makes assumptions like this :P Beacause it is not so easy. There is tones of layers which influence the match result.
    Besides as you wrote in the match with Croatia their two main weapons (Rahimova, Bayramova) have played and awful match (it was like few points in 4 sets) and Fabris had very good day and was unstoppable.
    So one day it could be 3-0 and on the next day 0-3 if there are playing two teams on similar level.
    I noticed also that you are very over confident as it comes to Croatia and there is for now no reasons to be like this, because Croatia didn't achieve good results for many years.
    There is potential to do this, but we will see how it will be ;)

Samo for Poland.

• Slovenia - Croatia 2-2(18-25, 25-22, 25-23, 19-25)
    Slovenia: Mori, Hutinski 8, Božic, Iglicar 4, Medved (L), Kaucic 3, Zdovc 2, Mlakar 8, Najdic, Šcuka 3, Cvetanovic 13, Potokar 13, Planinšec 2, Založnik 3, Sobocan (L). All: Najdic.
    Croazia: Ušic Jogunica 14, Grbac 6, Božicevic (L), Topic 3, Cutuk, Miloš 12, Barun 11, Fabris 11, Klaric 5, Brcic, Poljak 7. All: Vercesi.

• Ohhh well so now Croatia will fall in the 1st round ? :lol:

If Poland played with Kaczorowska then it's easy to win, serving on her is enough :thumbsup: Hope Nawrocki put her in starting 6 to ensure she can't play better than Kurnikowska and her play with Turkey wasn't accident.

• Bravo Slovenia :D....Trust me Slovenia will put good fight to Poland :cheesy:

Phil where do you get that stats ?? :) EDIT: I found it :)
    7UP you still forgot that Poland lost against Croatia, you are not afraid of Slo ? ?

• Bravo Slovenia :D....Trust me Slovenia will put good fight to Poland :cheesy:

Phil where do you get that stats ?? :)
    7UP you still forgot that Poland lost against Croatia, you are not afraid of Slo ? ?

Following your mind, now Croatia should lose to everyone, when they can't beat Slovenia. Not to mention that Nederlands and Italy play also really bad in friendly matches... So now Slovenia will win this group because they won 2 sets against Croatia? It's beyond my perception to understand you, I'm sorry.

Friendly match is a way players learn how to cooperate in defence, offence but outside their own environment. They are testing different plays, styles, block settings and so on... You also don't now their actual schedule so you are not aware if maybe they had tiring gym that day or something. Actually Poland sailing 14 serves long is an obvious sign that they had hard gym training last time. I believe that they reduced gym training to low effort but still. So as long as you don't know in details what is the preparation schedule you can't tak out any conclusion.

And how would answer why Nawrocki put Kaczorowska in starting six against AZE while Kurnikowska played so good against CRO day earlier? Does it make any sense at all? Probably it was some kind of test or whatever.

• Following your mind, now Croatia should lose to everyone, when they can't beat Slovenia. Not to mention that Nederlands and Italy play also really bad in friendly matches... So now Slovenia will win this group because they won 2 sets against Croatia? It's beyond my perception to understand you, I'm sorry.

Friendly match is a way players learn how to cooperate in defence, offence but outside their own environment. They are testing different plays, styles, block settings and so on... You also don't now their actual schedule so you are not aware if maybe they had tiring gym that day or something. Actually Poland sailing 14 serves long
    is an obvious sign that they had hard gym training last time. I believe that they reduced gym training to low effort but still.

I never said that they will win matche against Italy or Ned :rolll: , but they can put good fight to everyone and for Poland to.
    And i don't think that Croatia can win against Russia, Serbia, Turkey and Italy but they can suprised. I think that we will be 3rd in our group, for second place we need to put good fight against Bulgaria. Why? because our girls are not so long together. But in second round everything will be better :D

• Does someone knows if Turkey will come to Slovenia, Draš Center ? They were last year before WCH so I'm interested if they will come again :)