Friendly NT Matches

• Actually each team had one victory...

Russia 3x2 Poland
    Poland 3x0 Serbia
    Serbia 3x1 Russia

I don't know if they used the system of points average..or sets...but anyway...Poland was the best,,,cause of the easy victory over Serbia...

• Actually each team had one victory...

Russia 3x2 Poland
    Poland 3x0 Serbia
    Serbia 3x1 Russia

I don't know if they used the system of points average..or sets...but anyway...Poland was the best,,,cause of the easy victory over Serbia...

Oh, I see, they didn't count all those previous matches. Right, they were friendly matches. Thanks.

• Oh, I see, they didn't count all those previous matches. Right, they were friendly matches. Thanks.

Here is the system table:

1. POL 2 1 1 5:3 3 (189:172) 1,099
    2. RUS 2 1 1 4:5 3 (199:207) 0,961
    3. SRB 2 1 1 3:4 3 (153:162) 0,944

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• about the italy-germany match-ups.

i'm still disappointed with the loss even if italy won the second match. the first one, i think, showed that italy's susceptible to such blunders and lapses of concentration. which is not good for the team because the "air of invincibility" that teams like italy, russia, cuba, brazil have is diminishing for italy because of this years results to teams like japan and germany.

• Russia 3 - 1 China

Russia played with its main team, China didn't play with its main players. Zhao Ruirui and Kun Feng didn't take part of this match.

For head coach Chen Zhonghe both teams played badly and the match just served for the teams to gain rhythm.

• i think china wants to see how to russia will play considering that russia has kept to itself its plays for months.

but the result is okay. at least, that's better than seeing the team be defeated. i think it is not china team B at all. it is half team a and half team b since only keng fun and zhao who are not present. hao, zhou and its other main hitter maybe wang/li juan are present.

• Italia - Germania 1-3
    (18-25, 24-26 25-20 18-25)
    ITALIA: Centoni 12, Piccinini 6, Gioli 15, Lo Bianco 2, Secolo 9, Barazza 9. Libero: Cardullo. Ferretti, Ortolani 1, Croce, Guiggi, Aguero 6. All. Barbolini.
    GERMANIA: Beier 13, Furst 12, Hippe 16, Kozuch 19, Radzuweit 12, Weiss. Libero: Durr, Ross 4, Matthes, Hanke. N.e. Brinker, Ssuschke. All. Guidetti.
    ARBITRI: Sobrero e Merello.
    NOTE: Spettatori 1600. Durata set: 23', 29', 25', 26'; tot. 103'. Italia: battute sbagliate 9, aces 5, muri 4, errori 22, ricezione 69% (perfetta 41%) Germania: b.s. 12, a. 5, m. 14, s.l. 7, e. 25, r. 75% (p. 43%).

27 July 2008

• does anyone have the result of the friendly where italy won against germany in the first 3 sets and continued to play to win the next two?

• I can't find any information about sparring between Poland and Serbia, it's very strange, but I believe WZP, because it's very clever person :) :)

• Brazil 5 - 1 Poland (25-22, 25-20, 25-13, 25-12, 16-25, 15-12)

Brazil: Mári, Paula, Fofão, Sheilla, Fabiana, Walewska and Fabi (L). Other players entered as the match unfolded.

I don't know which players played for Poland.

• I don't know which players played for Poland.

Polki rozpoczęły w składzie: Sadurek, Glinka, Liktoras, Skowrońska, Podolec, Bednarek i Zenik na libero.

• Score is bad, but I think Poles will play better..Today American team had sparring with Brazil, Americans lost 0-5

• I read on portal reprezentacja.net, but maybe this information isn't true :)

• Azerbaijan-Belarus 3-0(25:21/26:24/25:17)
    First match was Azerbaijan-Belarus 2-3