Friendly NT Matches

• Serbia: Mihajlović 25, Bošković 19, Malešević 13, Veljković 10, Stevanović 8, Ognjenović 3, Bjelica 2
    Turkey: Polen 32 (7 aces), Gozde 18, Kubra 15 (8 blocks), Neriman 12, Busra 10, Naz 4

thx...Neriman played the whole match ? if so, din get why Ferhat didnt replaced her..what about Polen's percent?

edit : i noticed late that Eda hadnt play

• ITALIA - GERMANIA 3-0 (25-20, 25-20, 25-20)
    ITALIA: Lo Bianco 2, L. Bosetti 6, Guiggi 7, Diouf 15, Del Core 14, Chirichella 8. Libero: De Gennaro. Sorokaite 1, Arrighetti. N.e: C. Bosetti, Centoni, Malinov, Sansonna, Tirozzi, Costagrande e Folie. All. Bonitta
    GERMANIA: Brinker 9, Kozuch 10, Weiss 1, Pettke 2, Geerties 7, Silge 8. Libero: Durr. Apitz, Weihenmaier, Brandt 1, Beier 1. N.e: Stigrot, Thomsen e Kauffeldt. All. Pedullà

Surprised to see Diouf starting for Italy. Surprised to see Weiss, Pettke and Geerties starting for Germany...

• Neriman was replaced by Guldeniz in the 5th set.
    Polen 49%, Gozde 39%, Neriman 27% (6 errors)

Ognjenović: We're tired, Turkey is strong, we'll be better at ECh.
    Terzić: We wanted to win at home in this atmosphere, there are some things we need to work on.
    Ferhat: It was a useful experience for us, I'm happy with our performance.

• Malagurski is with her club while Molnar still playing in NT :aww:

Malesevic and Busa are better passers, attackers and fighters than her, I don't know what Terzic expects from her.

• Malagurski is with her club while Molnar still playing in NT :aww:

Malesevic and Busa are better passers, attackers and fighters than her, I don't know what Terzic expects from her.

maybe she has different "hidden assets" :rolll:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• It seems like every NT needs a player that never shows good performances and still is always there. Serbia has Molnar, Germany has Kauffeldt, the list goes on and on :D

ITA-GER about to start, stream is up on the link Burak posted yesterday.

GER today with Apitz, Beier, Brandt and Thomsen instead of Weiss, Geerties, Pettke and Dürr.

ITA with Sorokaite, C.Bosetti and Arrighetti instead of Diouf, L.Bosetti and Guiggi.

• What is wrong with Germany, no one can spike and reception not so good :S

• Sorokaite is playing amazing so far and Italian OHs are giving a lesson to the German ones. Beier is a joke :aww:

agree, Beier has lost her efficiency even in Poland :wavy: she's not a solid player anymore, I have doubts even about her passing :whistle:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game