Friendly NT Matches

• Brinker is playing really well so far, but she's the only one for Germany. On the other side Del Core shows that you don't need to be tall to be a very efficient OH. Brandt is 1.95 and she can't get her hands on the attacks of two 1.80 OHs, not even on easy high balls :wall:

• Oh Gozde how I missed you.. Look at those receiving stats! With Orge on reception things would have been easier for everyone. I agree with Kadir, I think Fehrat was afraid to take 2 Vakif liberos

Oh yes, missed her too. I didint agree with the libero position. Gizem K is now a Fenerbahce player and not anymore a Vakif one.
    I think Gizem K doesnt want to play with the 2 libero system. She knows that she is needed with her diggs.

• And here is the German problem again. Brinker is the only OH who can pass and attack on a good level. Beier and Geerties can only pass, Stigrot and Weihenmaier can only hit. So if Pedulla wants attack he sacrifices reception and vice versa.

• Italy ist almost playing with its B team ...

I dont see any realistic chances for Pedulla. I think there must be happen a miracle at ECH. If Germany cant get a good result i dont know what will happen with Pedulla, there is the olympic quliafication on January.. a new coach before this important tournement or the old one which wasnt much successful?

It all depends at the result for Germany on ECH.

• Italy ist almost playing with its B team ...

I dont see any realistic chances for Pedulla. I think there must be happen a miracle at ECH. If Germany cant get a good result i dont know what will happen with Pedulla, there is the olympic quliafication on January.. a new coach before this important tournement or the old one which wasnt much successful?

It all depends at the result for Germany on ECH.

I agree with u. Only a miracle can save Germany at ECH. Kozuch is not playing in a good level all summer, and last ECH she was one of the best german players. Even Hippe played good when she was inside the court. Now, only Brinker is not enough.

Without strong MBs, the problem in attack is more visible, because OHs and Opp gets more responsabilities.

It will be funny if this Germany can play like a monster next week, because the games that i watched from them this season made me feel embarrassed.

• Wow, Italy managed to lose a set. Not that easy...

By the way I think Kozuch isn't playing all that bad. She's never been and will never be an OPP who scores 30 points but I think she contributes fairly well. The main problem is MB and OH2, Pedulla has now tried 4 different players as OH2 and IMO Weihenmaier did the best but then she made two mistakes and he takes her out...

• It seems like every NT needs a player that never shows good performances and still is always there. Serbia has Molnar, Germany has Kauffeldt, the list goes on and on :D

Add Meliha to the list from the Turkish side.

Indeed, Turkey needs Gizem Örge like hell. What a mistake from Ferhat, I hope this regression will not eat him up during the ECH.

• the NT with örge +nesli could be a good contender for the upcoming ECH

I agree. Looks like we will see them playing at least in Olympic qualifications. Neslihan is surely injured and she clearly accepts that. But I still feel like she has been playing injured in Eczacibasi during entire season. I'm sure she will never be 100% healthy again and both federation & Ferhat do not think she will be useful when she is not fully recovered. She still hits very well and plays smart, being injured; but she cant jump serve and hit like a boss. The question is, is an injured Neslihan better than other opposite alternatives? I say, only Polen is better than her now.

• the NT with örge +nesli could be a good contender for the upcoming ECH

Neslihan will be 34 by the time in that ECH. Actually she is that kind of player that always want to help NT when she is called but it is highly possible she will retire after this Olympics if we can be able to participate. And it is a good move by her and the federation to not call her this summer because the recovery process is still going on. We need her fully recovered in Olympic qualifications in Ankara. I dont give a chance but i would really like to see Esra in NT in Ankara the last time. She will play in Nilüfer Belediyesi this year and will be in starting six for sure. Her experience and receiving abilities can be needed.

• Neslihan will be 34 by the time in that ECH. Actually she is that kind of player that always want to help NT when she is called but it is highly possible she will retire after this Olympics if we can be able to participate. And it is a good move by her and the federation to not call her this summer because the recovery process is still going on. We need her fully recovered in Olympic qualifications in Ankara. I dont give a chance but i would really like to see Esra in NT in Ankara the last time. She will play in Nilüfer Belediyesi this year and will be in starting six for sure. Her experience and receiving abilities can be needed.

i meant this ECH...she is going to be 32 in December

i agree about ESra

• I agree. Looks like we will see them playing at least in Olympic qualifications. Neslihan is surely injured and she clearly accepts that. But I still feel like she has been playing injured in Eczacibasi during entire season. I'm sure she will never be 100% healthy again and both federation & Ferhat do not think she will be useful when she is not fully recovered. She still hits very well and plays smart, being injured; but she cant jump serve and hit like a boss. The question is, is an injured Neslihan better than other opposite alternatives? I say, only Polen is better than her now.

i think we have opposite alternatives : POlen-Gözde Y and even Neriman could play OPP ...then question would be "who will be an offensive OH next to Gözde"...

• i think we have opposite alternatives : POlen-Gözde Y and even Neriman could play OPP ...then question would be "who will be an offensive OH next to Gözde"...

I would say, an injured Neslihan is still more consistent and better as opposite than Gözde Y and Neriman. Polen is the only exception.